Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] UCD student looking for roommates/off campus - September

Options
  • 05-04-2014 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi there!
    i am a UCD student looking for a place to live off campus for next year...i was planning on living with people but they bailed! please get back to me! i would preferably want to live somewhere close to campus! let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

lrjenna wrote: »
    hi there!
    i am a UCD student looking for a place to live off campus for next year...i was planning on living with people but they bailed! please get back to me! i would preferably want to live somewhere close to campus! let me know!

Hi I might be interested :) Get back to me around offers time because it all depends what I get! What kind of people would you be looking to share with? Quiet/outgoing etc? Any special requirements for a place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 chikatita

i might be interested what type of people/year you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jd1594

Not going to UCD but anywhere around town suits me.

Not bothered if you're aboard a party bus/prefer nights in. I like both in equal measure :).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lrjenna

hi there!

honestly doesnt matter what kind of people as long as you are respectful and clean in the common areas. are you students at UCD currently? lemme know as it's getting close to the end of school and i wanna figure stuff out before i go home for the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

lrjenna wrote: »
    hi there!

honestly doesnt matter what kind of people as long as you are respectful and clean in the common areas. are you students at UCD currently? lemme know as it's getting close to the end of school and i wanna figure stuff out before i go home for the summer!

Hey think I'm going to find somewhere in town as likely ill be going to DCU now!
    Good luck with the search!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement