Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edit OP deletes thread on touch

Options
  • 06-04-2014 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

I made a thread in the gaming mods forum then edited the OP. I received the 'Post edited successfully' message but the redirect landed me on the 404 page. The thread appears to have been deleted, I can't see it and its not in My Threads. I made another thread there, edited the OP and once again it disappeared. On both edit pages I made sure not to switch to delete mode.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Looks like they both must have gone into the pending queue for some reason. One has been approved btw.

Confirmed the same on that forum when I did a test, haven't tried other fora.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Gordon wrote: »
    Looks like they both must have gone into the pending queue for some reason. One has been approved btw.

I approved one of them, & deleted the other as a duplicate. When I checked the forum this morning, both threads were pending...

Myrddin, ignore my new thread there for now mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Cheers guys. Since they don't have images (apart from a possible smilie) its probably a kink in the new system. Thanks for the verification

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Boards.ie: Andres

Thanks for reporting this and it should be resolved now, lemme know if you guys see any more problems.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement