Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet Broadband - Literally the worst provider in Ireland

• 06-04-2014 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Probably another thread devoted to how bad this company is.
    Coming from an ex employee of the company who has moved into one of their "exclusive developments" I can safely say I hate them.

I have the 30mb Fibre package and CONSTANTLY it times out and has to be reset every time i try and download.

Even if I stream with several computers it times out.

I can confirm that it is throttled as an ex employee and i can also confirm that they dont care about any of their customers.
    I have called 10 times over the space of two weeks, I have been hung up on and I have been yelled at.

If they didn't pre install in apartment blocks no one would use them.
    Their TV service is a disgrace, their broadband might have good speeds but it is throttled so unless you have one pc and one connection DON'T EVER USE MAGNET.

They say they have the best netflix speeds in Ireland and they do, but only as long as you use one PC and are doing nothing else with your machine at teh same time.

Advertisement