Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus route near Elysian building?

Options
  • 06-04-2014 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hello,

I need to get to the Elysian early enough in the morning and won't have access to a car, it turns out. Also can't find a bus route map for love nor money and I havn't been in Cork that long so don't know all the locations.

Can anyone tell me which bus routes go nearest? I'm coming from Lee Road direction.
    Normally the 208/205 I can get into town, but the closest they'd drop me is Patrick St. Would it take long to walk from there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

5 minutes walk at the most. Cut across Winthrop Street and Pembroke St onto the South Mall and turn left.
    If you know where the City Hall is then it's literally right next to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Can't remember was it on desktop, android or apple apps, but google maps has the bus routes in it (somewhere) now.

Advertisement