Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs date!!

• 06-04-2014 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

How do I ask a guy to the debs without sounding too eager....like I don't want to make a big deal out of it haha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

"do you want to go to my debs?"

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ms.tinx

Lol same dillema but im not realy that close to the guy what should I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sayitaintso

I have the same problem. I've spoken to the guy a few times and he seems sound, but he's really quiet. So I don't know if I should ask him or not. But I have no other guys I could ask! I should be focusing on the actual exams right now but god this is stressful haha

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭iamthestig

This is now my new favourite thread..

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭BRB

Ask after the exams. Not a huge deal really. Just ask him out for a coffee or something then if it goes well ask him would he like to go.

Debs are great craic I doubt he'd say no!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Kyro

Just ask. Seriously, it's as simple as that. :)

I know it sounds terrifying really but it's just a simple question with a simple answer. It's not going to be a big deal unless you make it a big deal. Just get talking to them and ask them casually. I'm sure they'll be delighted. I know I'd be more than flattered if someone asked me to their Debs.

I'm planning on asking a girl on the 16th after I finish my exams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

Least ye all have people you want to bring, everyone I'd considering bringing are in my year and have dates, and I up until recently had a long term boyfriend so obviously I thought I didn't need to find someone to bring :pac:
    Just hoping I find someone over summer, or failing that I'll just go solo :o

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭iamthestig

Ah girls yer gas :)

Advertisement