Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help me find a hebe great orme

• 06-04-2014 12:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

i need some help to find a hebe great orme . none of the garden centres i went to in meath and dublin stock it . hebe great orme is one of the original hebes and id like to get at least 2 of them so does anyone know a garden centre or nursery that is selling them ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭handandy

anyone able to help me out ? i contacted 14 different garden centres & nurseries ranging in location from donegal down to cavan , meath , dublin , kildare , carlow and wicklow and none have hebe great orme . infact most of them have never even heard of it . 1 particular large nursery can get it in from holland but i would have to order at least 30 of them as it would be comming in from a trade supplier in holland . so that option is out of the question . does anyone know any garden centres or nurseries here in ireland that i would get hebe great orme from ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Marhay70

If you know anybody living in NI, one of the UK nurseries might deliver there or possibly Parcel Motel could be an option if you contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭keltoms05

Advertisement