Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share a Lift

Options
  • 06-04-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Have to head to Cork and Dublin at some stage next week. Tax is out on the car, so I won't take the risk.
    Looking to share a lift to either city, very flexible on date and time.
    Willing to share the cost as well.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭deadybai

Theres a few websites for car sharing on if you look them up on google. Getthere.ie is one I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Thanks for that, I have posted a request already. Not having much luck and thought I would chance it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Up2NoGood wrote: »
    Thanks for that, I have posted a request already. Not having much luck and thought I would chance it here.

Try Craigslist

^^ Nice one ! forgot about that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭gw80

eh, username,s a bit off putting, maybe thats why your not getting any offers:D

• Advertisement

gw80 wrote: »
    eh, username,s a bit off putting, maybe thats why your not getting any offers:D[/QUOTE

I really hope people don't have that narrow of a mind they would put that much weight into a user name....thanks for contributing.

Ger Watchorn...hahaha

Advertisement