If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TANNOYMERCURY VR

Options
  • 06-04-2014 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hi, Ive seen them on your website any chance to get it delivered to Sligo(Ireland) how much posted.
    Thanks

Daniel

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

devil-80 wrote: »
    Hi, Ive seen them on your website any chance to get it delivered to Sligo(Ireland) how much posted.
    Thanks

Daniel
    Hi Devil-80.

Unfortunately the VR's are now finished and listed on the website as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR".
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/tannoy/mercury-vr/tann-merc-vr-sug-map
    We have no more stock of these speakers available.

Might there be another set that would suit your needs?

Thanks

Daniel
    Hi Devil-80.

Unfortunately the VR's are now finished and listed on the website as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR".
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/tannoy/mercury-vr/tann-merc-vr-sug-map
    We have no more stock of these speakers available.

Might there be another set that would suit your needs?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

I was only looking the good deals and trying to match my Tannoy V4 so this one suits me very well. Can i not buy this last one ? :-) should be some exception for boardie and good customer ;-)

Thanks

I was only looking the good deals and trying to match my Tannoy V4 so this one suits me very well. Can i not buy this last one ? :-) should be some exception for boardie and good customer ;-)

Thanks
    Hi Devil-80.

Unfortunately we don't even have a last pair to sell.

Products are listed on the website as "LAST FEW TO CLEAR" and they have a link to the stores which may have some left but unfortunately here in Belfast we have no stock at all as they are now finished.
    "LAST ONES" can not be shipped between store as 95% of the time these LAST ONES will be display items and do not have original packaging etc.

There may well be a replacement coming for these speakers but i have no info at present.

As always we try to help boardies as much as possible but I have no way of getting these speakers as they have been discontinued. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Hi Kenny, thats fine. Ill wait for next clearance on boards. Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny, thats fine. Ill wait for next clearance on boards. Thanks
    Hey Devil-80.

If anything pops up I'll keep you in mind.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.