Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish IEC'ers going to Alberta only

Options
  • 06-04-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Just want to get estimate on how many people are going to Alberta also any machine drivers or labourers going as i feel im the only one going lol

What part of Alberta are you planning on going to? 11 votes

Calgary
    0% 0 votes
    Edmonton
    54% 6 votes
    Fort Mcmurray
    45% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

We're going to Edmonton with the intention of moving onto Fort Macmurray at some stage. My OH has a trade, I'll take anykind of work I can get

• Registered Users Posts: 36 seany1994

Im also heading to Fort Mcmurray after i get settle in Edmonton .Big bucks in Fort mcmurray

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭EI-DOR

At the minute Edmonton is on the cards but I'm hoping to sort work before going over in Calgary!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭alexsmith

edmonton to get anything high paying,labouring/construction hopefully....il probably head up for fort mac though

• Registered Users Posts: 36 seany1994

alexsmith wrote: »
    edmonton to get anything high paying,labouring/construction hopefully....il probably head up for fort mac though

like myself lad , when you heading?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭alexsmith

seany1994 wrote: »
    like myself lad , when you heading?

Goin 29th of may man. I heard the work is slower in summer but il have my feet wet by September when the work picks up hopefully. Pm me there and il add you on Facebook

Advertisement