Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Teen Fears Execution in Egypt

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Well what did he blow up?

Well nothing really. But he was at Luxor when the riots started. If he is claiming a hand wound from bird shot that means he was front and center in the riot. Then if his sister got hit umpteen times (open to correction on this number) by rubber bullets.

It is more significant for the Irish state not to allow him to go unpunished or that the Irish passport be seen as a flag of convience to get little Abe and everyother little Jihadist and spooks (Brian Keenan) caught up in thing as opposed to our own citizens and Aid workers who get caught up in situations. Ireland is already being used as a resting point for Al Queda/ISIS fighters to recouperate as well as other counteries in Western Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So has this guy been executed yet.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

No they are going to hold him for another 8 years and then try him. This is based on trying 6 agitators every 6 weeks. Then when he is charged we will know how long he has to serve.

There is a lot more to this story than a boy who shouted the equivalent of "Up the 'RA". It has to do with his father and his fathers links to Muslim Brother hood internationally. Y'know the phrases, The apple doesnt fall far from the tree and from little acorns great nuts grown. Best to nip it in the bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭SKETT

Not yet, what's far more likely to kill him is his "heart condition", or the hunger strike he's been on since February.

SKETT wrote: »
    Not yet, what's far more likely to kill him is his "heart condition", or the hunger strike he's been on since February.

Ahh the hunger strike? ........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

He's not really Irish though..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Well nothing really.

exactly. nothing
    Ireland is already being used as a resting point for Al Queda/ISIS fighters to recouperate as well as other counteries in Western Europe.

your exaggerating. 1 or 2 which are known and are being monitored accordingly by the gards but nothing more.
    stoneill wrote: »
    He's not really Irish though..
    he is . as irish as you and me. get used to it

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭SeanW

He's a traitor. He was caught red handed giving a speech at Egypts equivalent of the Nuremberg Rallies. Deserves everything he has coming. Zero sympathy.

exactly. nothing

Well that is not strictly true ....... then what do Egyptian Intelligence have on his file? They arent holding him for nothing. What are they really holding him for? I dont know. The family lawyer had 6 of his films taken off Youtube and that includes his "Rivers of blood will flow through the streets" speech. If I only know this ... Imagine what Egyptian Ministry of the Interior and Military intelligence have on him.

He is as Irish as you and me? The last lad who put on big boy pants and boots and went down to South America to play soldiers came back in a pine box. All things considering he is doing very well. In these type of situation, there can be a lot of confusion, negligible discharges, mistaken intent, colateral damage, mistaken identity, failure to identify. Your boy is very luck at the moment. If the Egytian Brigadier had found him before the Irish Ambassador this thread would be long over.

The Thanks the Irish Ambassador got from him and the family.... They wanted her to be replaced. If I was the Irish ambassador I would have given him a box of Tampax, why because you can go horse riding, swimming, gynmastics ......... intstead of using embassy funds for care packages.

SeanW wrote: »
    He's a traitor. He was caught red handed giving a speech at Egypts equivalent of the Nuremberg Rallies. Deserves everything he has coming. Zero sympathy.

Well now he is going to have to face the equivalent of the Nuremberg Trials. I wonder if they are going to show the book of evidence on the Oireachtas Channel ......... more interesting than the enquiry into should we allow shrew fighting as blood sports.

• Advertisement

He's a traitor.

he isn't.
    He was caught red handed giving a speech

and?
    Deserves everything he has coming.

he doesn't
    Zero sympathy.

not at all, lots of sympathy. if your truely irish

The only people giving him sympathy is Amnesty International. That is because all the Immams are getting the faithful to fund this (70k+ muslims in the ROI). This money goes for lobbyists.

Colm O Gorman (god bless his little heart) is doing his best to print posters and get backhanders from media and design companies which are his own buddies. In reality there is no intention but to milk the masses for money.

If there was any possibility of getting him free, when little Abe got back here, He would be chopping off gay guys heads and enlightening lesbiens Bishops.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

[...]

What a nonsensical statement, there are many a true blooded Irishman with no sympathy for him or his family whatsoever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭custard gannet

anyone who has an irish passport deserves it, otherwise they wouldn't have been given it by the government. not liking ones skin colour or religion changes that i'm afraid.

But you and the rest of the left are the ones with the skin colour problem. If his name was Sean Byrne and he was in prison for being involved in a pub brawl in a Sharm al Sheik nightclub you couldn't give a toss about him - he is only getting enhanced treatment because the government don't want his sisters to describe them as racist.

not only are they under no obligation to publically do anything,

I would have thought that the states highest ranking Egyptian cleric would be the perfect person to sound an opinion on a religiously motivated terrorist attack in his homeland myself.

The British won't stand for this nonsense

Actually the Brits are soft as tissue when it comes to this type of thing.

[url]Https://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/shaker_aamer[/url]

This guy lied about why he was in Afghanistan, lied about why he was unable to return to Saudi Arabia, admitted moving to Afghanistan because he believed Taliban society was a better environment to raise his children in than that in Britain. Fundamentalist Islam, blatant lies in his account and a darling of the left, he is a carbon copy of our young friend Halawa.

End of the road, out of curiosity were you trying to get this chap released 10 or so years ago, and if so are you pleased with the result.

http://www.channel4.com/news/jamal-al-harith-guantanamo-detainee-flees-to-syria

But you and the rest of the left are the ones with the skin colour problem.

dear dear. your sort will make up any old thing won't you?
    If his name was Sean Byrne and he was in prison for being involved in a pub brawl in a Sharm al Sheik nightclub you couldn't give a toss about him

have you evidence for that claim? no? grand so, i knew you wouldn't, because its bollox
    he is only getting enhanced treatment because the government don't want his sisters to describe them as racist.

the government couldn't care a less whether they are described as being racist, it doesn't even register. it has no baring on their decisian on how they deal with this chap. the fact he is being held in prison in a country which doesn't have a functioning government is the reason he is getting "enhanced" treatment as you put it
    I would have thought that the states highest ranking Egyptian cleric would be the perfect person to sound an opinion on a religiously motivated terrorist attack in his homeland myself.

i'm sure he has done so all ready, but to the people that matter and not to the usual types who expect him to do so publically just because he is muslim
    Actually the Brits are soft as tissue when it comes to this type of thing.

no they aren't
    This guy lied about why he was in Afghanistan, lied about why he was unable to return to Saudi Arabia, admitted moving to Afghanistan because he believed Taliban society was a better environment to raise his children in than that in Britain. Fundamentalist Islam, blatant lies in his account and a darling of the left, he is a carbon copy of our young friend Halawa.

wrong i'm afraid, he told no lies. the only bit of the nonsense thrown out by murika that is true was that he was on the border heading to pakistan as part of his charity work. he was innocent, he was released because he was innocent, nothing more to it. nothing to do with the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

no it isn't. complete rubbish. 1 or 2 which are known and are being monitored accordingly by the gards but nothing more

Jesus, talk about contradicting yourself. It's complete rubbish except for the ones that are here hahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Ya real irishmen care about Egyptian terrorists. Just execute him and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭ihatemyfish

SKETT wrote: »

Hunger strike since February? I don't think that's possible. Has anyone checked under his bed for Taytos, Brennan's bread and Kerrygold?

no it isn't. complete rubbish. 1 or 2 which are known and are being monitored accordingly by the gards but nothing more

The two that you mentioned were from Waterford and were picked up in Syria last year. I Seriously Doubt it was either Mossy Brennan or Masher Walsh cos they told me they were heading to Spain last year. So who were they and the Media have gone strangely Quiet on this one.

Yoou still have to comment on the Snowden / wiki leak files where the Americans
    asked Dublin for thier files on the Halawa family. Possibly looking for Granny Halawas Secret recipie for hummus dip or something else.

As for passports being bought the Shiek turned up in Ireland with Funds for a Mosque, that would be the equivalent of an investment, comparable to purchasing a passport in the 1980's. I think a direct investment of 1 milllion pounds was needed. Beneficiaries were C&D Foods, Diamond Engineering etc

execute him for what. he is irish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Most reasonable people are not calling for this at all and are just waiting for legal proceedings to sort out the issue. And on the bold part that is incorrect do we have to explain how duel citizenship works. And the whole I have come home on camera blah blah Egyptian matter blahh blah. Sure did not one of the sisters not flee the Egyptian family home to escape jail.

feels like talking to a dog chasing a ballon tied to his own tail at this stage.
    Istigating a riot. If he isnt guilty then he is thick. getting a a "bird shot wound" and then coming back for more..... unless it is completely made up like the heart complaint (GAA all star) and "we were only on holiday". I mean any normal person in a second world country would be on the first flight home.

What does him claiming an Irish Passport have to do with anything? So when Timothy McVeigh went on a killing rampage in downtown Manhatten were you singing "Danny boy" and claiming that he needs to come to Co, Clare?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭ihatemyfish

Has he been charged of anything yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Nothing, I think most charges are for being part of a protest that turned uber violent people got killed churches burnt down and so on so forth. The whole giving speeches will not have gone down well with the military either. Having to have taken back control from a failed test in democracy as the Mb lad was changing the Constitution to be a dictatorship.

So he's going to be executed for a riot where may or may not have hurt anyone or was in destroying buildings.

If people got executed for rioting up North 10's of 1000's would be executed each summer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Most reasonable people are not calling for this at all and are just waiting for legal proceedings to sort out the issue. And on the bold part that is incorrect do we have to explain how duel citizenship works. And the whole I have come home on camera blah blah Egyptian matter blahh blah. Sure did not one of the sisters not flee the Egyptian family home to escape jail.

Can people in North of Ireland have duel citizenship? They have Irish passports I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭acb121

I am sick of this LYING family of Jihadists and Muslim Brotherhood / CAGE / Isis / Islamic Terrorism supporters.

The birdshot is nothing. Sure wasn't he gassed as well ? I lose track of their shyte.

One of the sisters was supposedly shot 20 TIMES WITH RUBBER BULLETS.

One of the sisters was in a street when an airplane DROPPED A BOMB.

The lot of them were in a massacre where 1000 PEOPLE WERE KILLED and they were of about 30 survivors.

Not one major media outlet has asked them some very obvious questions. The Irish media are an abosolute f**king disgrace. Never mind the " Fears Execution " and the " Hunger Strike " ( when the reality was he was living in a cell with Peter Greste and they had their own f**king kitchen where Peter apparently taught his young cellmate to cook ) " Hell In A Cell ", " Beaten With Chains ", these girls should be writing the scripts for the WWE.

One of those sisters was living IN THE FAMILY HOME IN CAIRO, where the mother and other sister(s) live. She had come to Ireland in her 20s, to the IRISH FAMILY HOME, lived in Dublin 3 years, then went back supposedly "for good".

Suddenly she is Irish. It's laughable. Thanks to her lies, she will have to love Ireland now as much as she professes to, as she is stuck with it.

They are a bunch of liars.

It's sickening watching the Irish media suck up to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

feels like talking to a dog chasing a ballon tied to his own tail at this stage.
    Istigating a riot. If he isnt guilty then he is thick. getting a a "bird shot wound" and then coming back for more..... unless it is completely made up like the heart complaint (GAA all star) and "we were only on holiday". I mean any normal person in a second world country would be on the first flight home.

What does him claiming an Irish Passport have to do with anything? So when Timothy McVeigh went on a killing rampage in downtown Manhatten were you singing "Danny boy" and claiming that he needs to come to Co, Clare?

That is extremely disingenuous given that Ibrahim Halawa was born and raised in Ireland. Holding dual citizenship does not somehow negate that fact

So he's going to be executed for a riot where may or may not have hurt anyone or was in destroying buildings.

If people got executed for rioting up North 10's of 1000's would be executed each summer.

Who's getting executed ?

That is extremely disingenuous given that Ibrahim Halawa was born and raised in Ireland. Holding dual citizenship does not somehow negate that fact

Yes it does under the law. Don't like it don't have duel citizenship and commit a crime in a country one has citizenship in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭acb121

I would be quite interested to know details about the whole family.

One of the sisters lived IN THE FAMILY HOME IN CAIRO well into her 20s, came to Ireland for less than 3 years, went " Home " TO EGYPT, and as soon as the shyte hit the fan suddenly wanted to come " Home " to IRELAND.

The mother and at least 1 sister live in Cairo.

None of this adds up.

If he was born in Ireland, perhaps that was a bestowed the convenient IBC and PIBC status. The family certainly spend a lot of time in Cairo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement