Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Teen Fears Execution in Egypt

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭acb121

wrong i'm afraid, he told no lies. the only bit of the nonsense thrown out by murika that is true was that he was on the border heading to pakistan as part of his charity work. he was innocent, he was released because he was innocent, nothing more to it. nothing to do with the left.

Shaker Aamer was living with Moazzam Begg. Shaker Ameer was travelling into Afghanistan with Moazaam Begg.

You know, the same Moazam Begg who jiholidayed in places such as Bosnia.

Who was arrested in a plot which revolved around defrauding his employers in the British Welfare State and channelling it to Islamic terrorists.

Look up the friends of Mozaam Begg.

Shaker Aamer could have gone "home" to Saudi Arabia in 2007. He chose to stay in Guantanamo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Yes it does under the law. Don't like it don't have duel citizenship and commit a crime in a country one has citizenship in.

While having dual Egyptian citizenship has caused issues for him now it certainly doesn't change the fact that he was born and raised here and is Irish. A lot of Irish people have dual citizenship and it certainly doesn't make them any less irish

If he was born and raised in Japan, would that make him a " Japanese Teenager " ?

If he was born and raised in China, would that make him a " Chinese Teenager " ?

If he was born and raised in India, would that make him an " Indian Teenager " ?

If he was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, would that make him a " Saudi Arabian Teenager " ?

If he was born and raised in an Inuit enclave, would that make him an " Inuit Teenager " ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

While having dual Egyptian citizenship has caused issues for him now it certainly doesn't change the fact that he was born and raised here and is Irish. A lot of Irish people have dual citizenship and it certainly doesn't make them any less irish

How many Irish people with duel citizenship does one know go on Riots in other countries declare they have come home and it's their countries matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Can people in North of Ireland have duel citizenship? They have Irish passports I know.

No they have to declare if they want an Irish or a UK Passport. Either is fine but not both. how every you can change alligences but you cannot hold both simultaneously

• Advertisement

None of this Dual citizenship would matter if he minded his own business and didnt get involved with something that didnt concern him. It was sittiing his leaving sert he should be not raising riots and getting patsi's killed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Who's getting executed ?

Well the thread tittle says he could be getting executed. So what are they going to do to him>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Well the thread tittle says he could be getting executed. So what are they going to do to him>

I thought it's been established he has never faced a death penalty. That's come from one side only let me think who..

they are going to hold him for 8 years and then charge him and try him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

When on trial or facing charges in another country for which you hold a passport you will always be considered to be a citizen of that country even if you hold dual citizenship!

If this guy was arrested in Ireland he would be considered Irish not Egyptian and would not be allowed to claim he was Egyptian despite having an Egyptian passport.

• Advertisement

The title of the thread should be changed.

The source of this is the LYING Hawala family, with their screeching hysteria that gets reported as the truth by the Irish Media.

The same as a previous thread where he was being " Beaten With Chains ", and on " Hunger Strike ".

They are a bunch of liars. If they had nothing to hide, they would simply tell the truth. They have changed their story so many times. There is not one definitive account of this fairytale.

Hunger Strike ?

Here's a quote from Omaima

" She said her brother had considered "a couple of times" going on hunger strike, but decided against it because of fear of extreme violence from prison guards. Omaima added: "Those that go ahead with it are physically tortured in a horrific way. It took my mom a while to convince him not to go through with it because they're capable of anything. He's still considering it as he waits for a hearing to be decided."

Here's Somaia telling how Peter Greste has been teaching Ibrahim to cook. "In his letters he sent us, he told us how Peter taught him to cook as before he

An interesting quote from Somaia " We're on bail so we cannot visit Egypt, so if he's sentenced to however many years, we will not obviously be able to see him."

Really ? Of course you can visit Egypt. What you really mean is that you have jumped bail and absconded.

One of them, I can't remember which, and I don't care, was on Facebook and in the Irish Media going on about a chap that had been executed. He had been carrying an large Isis flag in his back pocket and murdered somebody. This is what we are dealing with here.

I think the sisters have quite low IQs but are being indulged because they wear headscarfs.

Anybody else would be taken to task for the nonsense they spout.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

So he's going to be executed for a riot where may or may not have hurt anyone or was in destroying buildings.

If people got executed for rioting up North 10's of 1000's would be executed each summer.

He is not facing the death penalty so there will be no execution.

He is not facing the death penalty so there will be no execution.

....but they can hold him indefinitely........ He is not in the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭ihatemyfish

Was he actually born here? In the media, the family claimed that they moved here in 1996 and that Ibrahim was born in 1995. Something doesn't add up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,273 ✭✭✭emo72

Was he actually born here? In the media, the family claimed that they moved here in 1996 and that Ibrahim was born in 1995. Something doesn't add up.

misinformation, conflicting statements, reporters not asking exact questions, just taking their word. its hard to get exact facts.

Except " the family " did not move here.

At least one sister, possibly two, remained in Eygpt.

It's likely there could have been a lot of travel.

Pops is the main emigree ... presumably as he would have been banged up in Egypt. I'm just speculating here, but the likely scenario is Pops claimed asylum, then Ibrahim was the happy news that the family would have PIBC passports, sorry, a lovely new baby brother.

Not one Irish newspaper will ask the questions.

They just report the hysterical shrieks of the lying sisters as "Fact".

he is an egyptian citizen facing an egyptian court. they can do what they like with him.

Cue tedious "but he is Irish" posts.

He may hold an irish passport but for the purposes of his current circumstances he is egyptian. As an egyptian citizen in Egypt his irish passport is irrelevant.

emo72 wrote: »
    misinformation, conflicting statements, reporters not asking exact questions, just taking their word. its hard to get exact facts.

it is hard to get any facts. That would involve the press asking hard questions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭walshyn93

Egypt is doing what it can to put down a violent revolt by Islamist extremists. If the Muslim Brotherhood ever tried to stage a coup in Ireland I would hope that the Irish government would take extreme measures to put down the rebellion. Feck the EU.

walshyn93 wrote: »
    Egypt is doing what it can to put down a violent revolt by Islamist extremists. If the Muslim Brotherhood ever tried to stage a coup in Ireland I would hope that the Irish government would take extreme measures to put down the rebellion.

They won't. Ireland is too busy importing the insane British left point of view.

I live in the UK.

A country busy building its own funeral pyre.

Where Moazzam Begg, a man with a very dubious past, some very dubious freinds, and a knack for unfortunately going on holiday to places that erupt in Islamic terrorism is feted by the BBC and Guardian as some sort of Nelson Mandela.

Where Moazzam Beggs charity CAGE, who assist those unfortunate young " British Muslims " with same holiday habits as Begg, including one sick b@stard who loves cake and cutting heads off, is feted and funded.

Where every charity worker like Shaker Aamer and computer course student has the loonie left campaigning to bring them "home" and then give them a nice fat compensation cheque.

Where grown adults who make an informed choice to travel to Isis territory to support their activities are painted as "victims", and it is all the fault of a nasty big boy on the internet who radicalised them then ran away.

British Jihadis know they can play Britain like a fiddle.

I cannot wait till Russia put boots on the ground and send in the Spetznaz.

Plenty of scum with British Passport in Syria. I hope Russia parade a few before putting a bullet in their heads.

I'll laugh as the Guardian and BBC whine about their human rites.

The Guardian and BBC would bring them home to continue their jihad here.

Thank God for Putin !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Interesting points made by the current Egyptian Ambassador to Ireland..
    In an interview withThe Irish Times, Egyptian ambassador Soha Gendi said her government could not intervene “until the case was done” 
    “It’s a very serious case . . . It’s not something to be taken lightly,”
    “I doubt very much that if it was the same case here, and an Egyptian citizen got entangled in this . . . that the Irish court system would just hand him freely to the Egyptian government.”

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

acb121 wrote: »
    I am sick of this LYING family of Jihadists and Muslim Brotherhood / CAGE / Isis / Islamic Terrorism supporters.

any evidence for all that or is it just that they are muslims so automatically all guilty of what you claim? if your sick of 2 sisters fighting for their brothers release then you need to get unsick of it.
    Not one major media outlet has asked them some very obvious questions.

what questions would these be? the reason they haven't asked them is because there is nothing to ask.
    The Irish media are an abosolute f**king disgrace.

not on this issue they aren't.
    They are a bunch of liars.

are they?
    It's sickening watching the Irish media suck up to them.

you mean its sickening that the irish media don't spout what you want to hear? ah well. were getting somewhere now
    The title of the thread should be changed.

it shouldn't. its perfectly fine
    The source of this is the LYING Hawala family, with their screeching hysteria that gets reported as the truth by the Irish Media.

the source was the egyptian military who stated they would execute anyone involved in the protests. only the truth is being reported as the truth by the irish media, and the hysteria by the sisters worried for their brother is justified.
    They are a bunch of liars.

they aren't
    If they had nothing to hide, they would simply tell the truth.

they did, you just don't want to hear it or except it
    They have changed their story so many times. There is not one definitive account of this fairytale.

they haven't, and there is
    Really ? Of course you can visit Egypt. What you really mean is that you have jumped bail and absconded.

no, as part of their bail conditions they are not allowed to return to egypt.
    Irish Media going on about a chap that had been executed. He had been carrying an large Isis flag in his back pocket and murdered somebody. This is what we are dealing with here.

no evidence abraham had an isis flag and murdered anyone i'm afraid.

QUOTE=acb121;97676452]I think the sisters are being indulged because they wear headscarfs.[/QUOTE]

no, i'm afraid not.
    Anybody else would be taken to task for the nonsense they spout.

which means no nonsense has been spouted.

because there are none to ask
    They just report the hysterical shrieks of the lying sisters as "Fact".

they report the truth from the truthful sisters as truth

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭SeanW

he isn't.

and?
    Most civilised countries (including Egypt I hope) have laws against incitement to hatred.

Giving a hate filled speech to fire up a group of like minded psycho assholes that were burning churches and murdering Christians, certainly qualifies. There is no difference between Ibrahim Halawa and and a speaker at the Nuremberg Rallies around the time of the Kristellnacht (spelling?).

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Shaker Aamer was living with Moazzam Begg. Shaker Ameer was travelling into Afghanistan with Moazaam Begg.

You know, the same Moazam Begg who jiholidayed in places such as Bosnia.

Who was arrested in a plot which revolved around defrauding his employers in the British Welfare State and channelling it to Islamic terrorists.

Look up the friends of Mozaam Begg.

Shaker Aamer could have gone "home" to Saudi Arabia in 2007. He chose to stay in Guantanamo.
    he couldn't have gone home to saudi as he was being held against his will without trial by the americans
    If he was born and raised in Japan, would that make him a " Japanese Teenager " ?

If he was born and raised in China, would that make him a " Chinese Teenager " ?

If he was born and raised in India, would that make him an " Indian Teenager " ?

If he was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, would that make him a " Saudi Arabian Teenager " ?

If he was born and raised in an Inuit enclave, would that make him an " Inuit Teenager " ?

yes of course. just like him being born in ireland makes him an irish man
    They won't. Ireland is too busy importing the insane British left point of view.

I live in the UK.

A country busy building its own funeral pyre.

Where Moazzam Begg, a man with a very dubious past, some very dubious freinds, and a knack for unfortunately going on holiday to places that erupt in Islamic terrorism is feted by the BBC and Guardian as some sort of Nelson Mandela.

Where Moazzam Beggs charity CAGE, who assist those unfortunate young " British Muslims " with same holiday habits as Begg, including one sick b@stard who loves cake and cutting heads off, is feted and funded.

Where every charity worker like Shaker Aamer and computer course student has the loonie left campaigning to bring them "home" and then give them a nice fat compensation cheque.

Where grown adults who make an informed choice to travel to Isis territory to support their activities are painted as "victims", and it is all the fault of a nasty big boy on the internet who radicalised them then ran away.

British Jihadis know they can play Britain like a fiddle.

I cannot wait till Russia put boots on the ground and send in the Spetznaz.

Plenty of scum with British Passport in Syria. I hope Russia parade a few before putting a bullet in their heads.

I'll laugh as the Guardian and BBC whine about their human rites.

The Guardian and BBC would bring them home to continue their jihad here.

Thank God for Putin !
    a rant completely full of made up nonsense and rabel. britain has moved on from the old days and become a modern progressive society, deal with it. the old days are gone. the uk is fine. the bbc is a great impartial broadcaster which the world marvels at, its the greatist broadcaster in the world. no such thing as the "loony left" apart from in the minds of extremists who want to drag countries back to the bad old days where racism bigotry and intolerence were excepted. nobody is "whining" about human rights (the same human rights we all benefit from) apart from those who want to remove them so they can treat certain sections of society badly because of race creed and religion. the bbc won't and don't bring anyone home

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

what questions would these be? the reason they haven't asked them is because there is nothing to ask.
    [...]you mean its sickening that the irish media don't spout what you want to hear? ah well. were getting somewhere now

Some people either don't read all the posts or have a bad memory recall...
    From earlier along in the thread..

Indo article from Aug 2013
    Irish Independent 23/08/2013

Irish Passport Cannot Be Used As A Get Out Of Jail Card
    They have accidentally, as you do, found themselves in the middle of a pro-Muslim Brotherhood march while they were in Egypt on holidays when they were on a march that became a riot. Again, as you do.

It's easily done, of course.

In fact, I'm pretty bloody sick of going on my holliers every summer and then ending up cowering in a mosque after being part of a protest that turns violent. Every bloody time ...
    When you remove the bluff, the bluster and the political sloganeering from both sides, one incontrovertible fact remains – our Government is now being dragged into a foreign domestic drama that is none of our business and we should have absolutely no part in.
    Because they chose to get themselves into this mess and no amount of screaming about being Irish citizens is going to change that fact.

This isn't an Irish problem.

And the Halawas and their supporters shouldn't be allowed to make it one.

Irish Independent

no, as part of their bail conditions they are not allowed to return to egypt.

Totally incorrect, remember what was previously posted on the thread..

Irish Indo from This Year

Basically they are fugitives having absconded whilst on Bail...
    Egypt's newly-installed Ambassador to Ireland, Soha Gendi, told the Irish Independent that politicians were precluded from interfering in what was now a judicial process.

Ms Gendi also said that Mr Halawa's three sisters, who were arrested at the same protest, had "skipped the country" after being released on bail and faced re-arrest if they returned. A court could make findings against them in their absence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭walshyn93

he couldn't have gone home to saudi as he was being held against his will without trial by the americans

That's total rubbish. The Americans were willing to repatriate him to Saudi in 2007. Fact. He refused. Deal with it.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/20/british-resident-guantanamo
    Despite Foreign Office pressure to bring Aamer back to his family in south London, it has been confirmed that he has only been officially cleared to be sent to Saudi Arabia, where officials have threatened him with imprisonment. A letter dated 18 February 2013 from William Hague, the foreign secretary, to Aamer's lawyer, Clive Stafford Smith, states: "It is our understanding that Mr Aamer has only ever been cleared for transfer to Saudi Arabia."

You are a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭ihatemyfish

This case has been in the Irish media for over two years at this stage and not one journalists bothered to investigate and establish the facts. Instead, they have become mouthpieces for the family and repeat everything that they say as if it were gospel.

That speaks volumes about the state of journalism in Ireland.

I am not going to bother replying to end of the road

PROOF of everything has been posted on this thread.

Is this all you do?

" no they dont "

" no they dont "

" they sky is purple with pink dots, the halawa sisters said so "

you contribute absolutely nothing whatsoever to this thread

why do you bother.

google Begg if you are so interested

you are wasting everbodys time with your nonsensical no they dont posts. you have absolutely nothing to offer this thread. nothing.

i would actually be prepared to post my real name and address so that anyone could sue me if I was posting lies.

the sisters tweeted and facebooked " #withcage " to show their support of CAGE after their connection to Mohammed Emwazi was exposed and they came under criticism.

CAGE are not some benign Muslim charity.

They are an organisation that works with convicted and committed Islamic terrorists.

One of the sisters got into hysterics when the Egyptian goverment execucted a man. That man can be found on Youtube, with a 4 foot Isis flag on a stick, murdering another man by pushing him off a room.

This family are Jihadis. They are waging Jihad. Gender segregated protests on the streets of Ireland ? Muslim female ONLY conferences in Irish Hotels. They are doing their Jihad here in Ireland.

• Advertisement

end of the road

you post a pile of shyte

" ibrhaim only went to get a choc ice "

In thousands of posts, you have not only not posted one single FACT, you have provided not one single verifiable, independent source for your rantings.

You state that there is a definitive account of this every changing fairytale.

Well then end of the road, it very simple. Please provide everybody on this thread with the definitive account of this fairytale that you assert exists. Please provide, names, dates, independently verifiiable sources. Please "put up or shut up " Thanks !

The family are members and avid supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood and have actively worked to promote the interests of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The motto of the Muslim Brotherhood is as follows:

" Allah is our objective; the Qur'an is the Constitution; the Prophet is our leader; jihad is our way; death for the sake of Allah is our wish "

Neither Begg nor Aamer was an enlisted infantryman in any recognised army.

They both know how to use an AK47.

Quite common I'm sure. Doesn't everybody know how to use an AK47.

THIS FAMILY ARE EITHER HABITUAL LIARS, CYNICAL LIARS or have extremley low IQs.

THEIR SUPPORTERS ARE DELUDED LIARS.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement