Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Teen Fears Execution in Egypt

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭rossmores

they came to our country and chose not integrate they are Muslims with extreme views hating the west while enjoying its freedoms and liberal protection there aim is to destroy these for all of us first example is airline travel

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭ihatemyfish

any evidence for all that or is it just that they are muslims so automatically all guilty of what you claim? if your sick of 2 sisters fighting for their brothers release then you need to get unsick of it.

what questions would these be? the reason they haven't asked them is because there is nothing to ask.

not on this issue they aren't.

are they?

you mean its sickening that the irish media don't spout what you want to hear? ah well. were getting somewhere now

it shouldn't. its perfectly fine

the source was the egyptian military who stated they would execute anyone involved in the protests. only the truth is being reported as the truth by the irish media, and the hysteria by the sisters worried for their brother is justified.

they aren't

they did, you just don't want to hear it or except it

they haven't, and there is

no, as part of their bail conditions they are not allowed to return to egypt.

no evidence abraham had an isis flag and murdered anyone i'm afraid.

think the sisters are being indulged because they wear headscarfs.

no, i'm afraid not.

which means no nonsense has been spouted.

because there are none to ask

they report the truth from the truthful sisters as truth

The truthful sisters? Part of their bail conditions were that they must pull a legged out of the country and not return? You're wasted on here. You belong in Vicar Street!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭acb121

The truthful sisters? Part of their bail conditions were that they must pull a legged out of the country and not return? You're wasted on here. You belong in Vicar Street!

Somaia Halawa was born in Egypt.

She permanently resided there until at least the age of 22, having lived in the family home in Cairo, and was engaged in full time education.

Upon finished her university education, in her early 20s, she then came to Ireland aged in her early 20s. She probably arrived in Ireland around 2010.

Exact specifics won't be forthcoming, as that family will provide no FACTS.

By Somaia Halawa's own admission she found Ireland difficult due to her lack of the English language.

At some point in 2013, with the Muslim Brotherhood in charge, Somaia decided Egypt was a more pleasant place to live ( wonder why ) and decided to return " Home ".

She was looking for a job, attending job interviews and looking to "settle down", before becoming a full time protestor.

So, at the point they were given bail, one would have to assume she was bailed as an Egyptian citizen and gave an address in Cairo to be bailed to.

At which point she did a runner to Ireland.

They can't go to Egypt.

Except mummy and at least one sister are living there permanently, since Ibrahim went out to buy a choc ice, and suddenly appeared on live "Muslim Brotherhood TV" from inside a besieged mosque in the centre of Cairo, wearing a headband and ranting and raving about giving his life to the very last bullet " AS THIS IS NOW AN ISLAMIC MATTER ! "

Liars and cheats. The lot of them. Facilitated by a craven, pathetic, politically correct Irish media too dhimmified and deferent to headscarves to ask serious questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

walshyn93 wrote: »
    That's total rubbish. The Americans were willing to repatriate him to Saudi in 2007. Fact. He refused. Deal with it.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/20/british-resident-guantanamo

You are a liar.

total rubbish. The Americans weren't willing to repatriate him to Saudi in 2007. Fact. Deal with it. You are a liar.

acb121 wrote: »
    Is this all you do?

is what all i do?
    you contribute absolutely nothing whatsoever to this thread

i contribute plenty. you don't however.
    why do you bother.

no bother at all to counteract those who take the word of a military junta
    you are wasting everbodys time with your nonsensical no they dont posts. you have absolutely nothing to offer this thread. nothing.

you are wasting everbodys time with your nonsensical posts. you have absolutely nothing to offer this thread. nothing.
    i would actually be prepared to post my real name and address so that anyone could sue me if I was posting lies.

no you wouldn't.
    CAGE are not some benign Muslim charity.

are they not?
    They are an organisation that works with convicted and committed Islamic terrorists.

provides them with legal advice and other legal things? well, someone has to i suppose
    This family are Jihadis. They are waging Jihad.

they aren't, and no they aren't.
    They are doing their Jihad here in Ireland.

they aren't. making up things doesn't make them true.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

they are going to hold him for 8 years and then charge him and try him.

What the hell did he do? He didn't kill anyone or blow anything so I guess he's not a terrorist.

If people in the North got held for rioting or protesting for 8 years, there would be nobody left on the streets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

What the hell did he do? He didn't kill anyone or blow anything so I guess he's not a terrorist.

If people in the North got held for rioting or protesting for 8 years, there would be nobody left on the streets.

What's NI got to do with the price of fish ?

What's NI got to do with the price of fish ?

We are not talking about fish.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

you guess incorrectly.

you guess incorrectly.

WTF are you talking I didn't guess anything.

WTF are you talking I didn't guess anything.

this
    so I guess he's not a terrorist.

• Advertisement

We are not talking about fish.

Or NI...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

end of the road

you post a pile of shyte

you certainly do. along with digs and insults
    THEIR SUPPORTERS ARE DELUDED LIARS.

they aren't. just people not afraid to simply take the word of a military junta against someone else for "reasons"

Liars and cheats. The lot of them.

you mean the egyptian military government? couldn't agree more.
    Facilitated by a craven, pathetic, politically correct Irish media too dhimmified and deferent to headscarves to ask serious questions.

we don't have such a media in this country. clearly there are no questions to ask, otherwise they would be asked. nothing to do with the non existant political correctness, or headscarves

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

this

That was a few posts back. What terrorist activity was he involved in, we've already established he didn't blow up anything or kill anyone has the the term terrorist been broadened?

That was a few posts back. What terrorist activity was he involved in, we've already established he didn't blow up anything or kill anyone has the the term terrorist been broadened?

what would you call advocating violence for political or religious ends?

they aren't. just people not afraid to simply take the word of a military junta against someone else for "reasons"
    Sure you would have the last lad running a dictatorship would one ? That's what he was trying to do with the constitution.

zzzzzzz ....

oh, did somebody say , no it isnt , because they say so, yes they are, no they arent

without a single shred of evidence, a link, some form of verification

zzzzz .....

zzzzzz .....

zzzzzzz ....

oh, did somebody say , no it isnt , because they say so, yes they are, no they arent

without a single shred of evidence, a link, some form of verification

zzzzz .....

zzzzzz .....

no bother at all to counteract those who take the word of a military junta

The nasty Military Junta are the ones who made all these claims ?

That they all went on their annual holiday, when it turns out one of them Somaia was in an Egyptian citizen who had spent the first 22 years of her life in Egypt, visited Ireland for about 2 years and had moved back to the family home in Cairo once the Muslim Brotherhood took over to turn Egypt into an Islamic Paradise, to find a job and "settle down" ?

( You know, where the family home, where several of them are currently living, with no problems from this evil Military Junta )

That one of the sisters was shot 20 times by rubber bullets ?

That one of the sisters was a plane drop a bomb on a street ?

That the three sisters and the brother were involved in a massacre where over 1000 people were killed, and the four of them miraculously survived in the a group of only 30 people who were not murdered.

That the sisters CANNOT go back to Egypt because they are not allowed ?

That Ibrahim would give his life to the very last bullet as this is now an Islamic matter ?

That he was on hunger strike, when in fact he was being taught to cook by Peter Greste ?

That he was being beaten with chains, hell in a cell, appearing at SummerSlam Raw vs Smackdown ?

That the sisters CANNOT go back to Egypt because they are not allowed ?

That the Irish govemnent were doing nothing, when in fact he had been the subject of dozens of communications and was recieving a weekly visit from the embassy ?

The Military Junta made all those claims ?

All the claims we are trying to make some sense of were made by the Halawa liars.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

MOD
    Get this thread back on track and stop the bickering with each other.
    The volume of reported posts coming from this thread is too high. Either it gets back on track or there will be infractions and bans and the thread will be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Alexis Sanchez

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    MOD
    Get this thread back on track and stop the bickering with each other.
    The volume of reported posts coming from this thread is too high. Either it gets back on track or there will be infractions and bans and the thread will be closed.

Could you at least change the thread title? He's not eligible for execution.

• Advertisement

Could you at least change the thread title? He's not eligible for execution.

Ditto " Hunger Strike " LOL !

Ditto " Beaten With Chains ".

Ditto " Hell In A Cell ".

Ditto " Irish teen goes to buy choc ice in Eygpt "

what would you call advocating violence for political or religious ends?

Well Thatchers government called it criminality & that there was no such thing as political prisoner.

Would you call Wolfe Tone or Edward Carson terrorists? They advocated violence for political ends?

Well Thatchers government called it criminality & that was no such as political prisoner.

criminality, terrorism, whatever you want to call it. it is still illegal.

Well Thatchers government called it criminality & that there was no such thing as political prisoner.

Would you call Wolfe Tone or Carson terrorists, they advocated violence for political ends?

ah i see you added a sneaky edit after i posted.

Would you call the brave heroes of the International Brigade (a few hundred of them were Irish Republicans) who went to Spain to fight the fascist beast Franco & his Fascist Italy (80, 000 of them) & Nazi Germany (100's of Blueshirts & Free Staters fought for them) allies who reduced the Basque capital of Guerrnica to rubble, would you call them terrorists?

ah i see you added a sneaky edit after i posted.

You consider typos sneaky ? I left out the words "there" & "no".

I've clearly won this debate if this the type of crap you will be posting from now on.

I prefer guerrillas

Would you call the brave heroes of the International Brigade (a few hundred of them were Irish Republicans) who went to Spain to fight the fascist beast Franco & his Fascist Italy (80, 000 of them) & Nazi Germany (100's of Blueshirts & Free Staters fought for them) allies who reduced the Basque capital of Guerrnica to rubble, would you call them terrorists?

One does know what the MB is ?

You consider typos sneaky ? I left out the words "there" & "no".

I've clearly won this debate if this the type of crap you will be posting from now on.

you added in
    Would you call Wolfe Tone or Carson terrorists, they advocated violence for political ends?

I wouldnt call that a typo.

I find your comment on "winning" the debate quite enlightening. Surely the point of discussion is to find out WHAT is right rather than WHO is right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

rossmores wrote: »
    they came to our country and chose not integrate they are Muslims with extreme views hating the west while enjoying its freedoms and liberal protection there aim is to destroy these for all of us first example is airline travel

Who are you talking about? Who is the 'they' that came to Ireland?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement