Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WESTWOOD GYM

Options
  • 06-04-2014 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I want to join westwood gym this week except they wont give me a price until i actually go into the gym does anyone know how much it is to join? and whats the prices monthly?also my friend whos 17 wants to join what would be the price for my friend? what should i bring in my gym bag? and does somebody show you how to use all the equipment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭kult

if you are thinking of joining ww in clontarf then rethink it, horrible managment there, they kick out people for no reason somethimes etc many of my friends were kicked out for making complaints about state of the gym, and they were 10y + members... they do not give you the price as they want you to call up and one of the sales persons will manipulate you to pay joining fee etc!!! it is 75 a month and 55 a month peak / off peak. If you still want to join make sure you do not pay joining fee, if you do then.... I know plenty of people who refused to pay any joining fee and as they were walking away they were approached again and let them join without the fee...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jessym123

Thanks for writing back do you know if they have pool rules?like do I have to wear a swimming hat etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭kult

To be honest they have some rules but nobody is actually giving a ..... the same in the weights room, mess, you can't find anything after 4 pm:(

Advertisement