Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apple Store problem PLEASE HELP

• 06-04-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I'v recently purchased an app from the apple store with my debit card when a few days later I returned to the store and I wasn't able to download or update any apps. I'v paid for the app but my card keeps getting declined?! This is really frustrating please help, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

There's probably a reason your card is getting declined. Are you 100% sure you're putting in the right info? If you urgently need apps, maybe try an iTunes voucher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Looks like a balance is due to be paid and won't accept the card unless it's paid off using a different card or itunes voucher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP if you can sign into itunes on a PC or Mac

Go to Store -> View account -> Purchase history

This will show your recent purchases

Check the bottom of the page, if there is an outstanding balance it will say it here and give you the option to pay it. As previous posters mentioned, you may have to add another card or itunes voucher to clear the balance.

You could also call Apple and they will look at your account.

1800 80 40 62

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭matchthis

kensutz wrote: »
    Looks like a balance is due to be paid and won't accept the card unless it's paid off using a different card or itunes voucher.

I had this before with my O2 money card, wasn't enough on the card. Topped up the card and it went through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

I'v recently purchased an app from the apple store with my debit card when a few days later I returned to the store and I wasn't able to download or update any apps. I'v paid for the app but my card keeps getting declined?! This is really frustrating please help, thanks!

This happened to me the other day with a debit card. It turned out there wasn't sufficient funds in my account even though the app downloaded. I just lodged some funds and all was good again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ChrisBarrett7

Thanks for all the help really appreciate it! Ironic that 1 day after postinh this I dropped my phone and cracked the screen >:( Haha ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Thanks for all the help really appreciate it! Ironic that 1 day after postinh this I dropped my phone and cracked the screen >:( Haha ah well

You haven't had much luck with that phone...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭djdunny

is the screen smashed or a hairline crack?

Zcott wrote: »
    You haven't had much luck with that phone...!

That's not all, the speakers caked too!

djdunny wrote: »
    is the screen smashed or a hairline crack?

Smashed unfortunately

• Advertisement
Advertisement