Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation in Galway

Options
  • 06-04-2014 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello guys,
    I'm moving to Galway on the 14th April, I'm currently searching for a room. I don't mind living with females or males, I'm a non smoking 30 years old from Italy, I can cook, I'm very laid back, I enjoy a movie rather than go clubbing, I'm into gaming, tv shows and thing like that. I'm searching for a nice house on the centre or east side of Eyre Square.
    The only thing I care about is fast internet. My budget is around 450/500.

Feel free to reply here or sent my a pm even if you have a friend searching, or a friend renting...whatever!

Bye,
    Rino

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mauricekane

If you're on Facebook there's a group called "house hunting Galway (for sound people)". People are always leaving messages on it with houses and looking for house shares.
    Otherwise there's plenty of letting agents in Galway and daft.ie

Advertisement