Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Period late but two negative home pregnancy tests

Options
  • 07-04-2014 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Just wondering if anyone has a similar experience to share. I'm 38 and TTC. I definitely ovulated and am now on day 53 of my cycle but have taken two home pregnancy tests ,both negative . I know I should go to my doctor for a blood test but just wondering if anyone has a similar experience they would share?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Moved from Health and Fitness

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You really need to go to the doctor OP.

How do you know you ovulated?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 skylarr

Hi there,

I also had a negative pregnancy test with my third child but I knew (I had that 'Feeling') that I was so I just waited another week and tested again and got my BFP!! I would advise you to go to the Doctor though if you don't get AF in another weeks time. A blood test would be much more accurate! Also there's a lot of reason's for been late for AF including stress. Try not to worry too much (I know it's easier said than done tho). I really do hope you get a BFP soon! Please keep us posted and let us know how you get on! Baby Dust to you ALL ttc!!

Advertisement