Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best insurance for iPhone 5s

• 07-04-2014 8:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently lost my iPhone 5 and I've since replaced it with the iPhone 5s.

The last phone I had wasn't covered by insurance (Big mistake) but I want to make sure I have this 5s covered just in case.

The mobile phone insurance world is a bit murky to me so can anybody recommend the best crowd to go with who will offer the most comprehensive cover at a reasonable price.

I want the phone to be covered if it's lost, stolen and / or damaged.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Don't be fooled thinking that once you have insurance you will be ok. Lots have stupid stipulations on how it's lost or stolen.

If you leave it in a taxi they will say you were negligent. Same if it's robbed from your jacket if it's on the back of a chair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭Danye

guil wrote: »
    Don't be fooled thinking that once you have insurance you will be ok. Lots have stupid stipulations on how it's lost or stolen.

If you leave it in a taxi they will say you were negligent. Same if it's robbed from your jacket if it's on the back of a chair.

On no I'm under no illusion in regards to that.

But surely there's the best of a bad bunch that people can recommend?

Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I have the Vodafone insurance and they paid out on a loss claim. Just have a read through the terms and conditions before claiming. Expensive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Can you put it in your house contents insurance

• Advertisement
Advertisement