Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanye West for Marley Park

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Got my tickets bang on 9 this morning just to be sure! I can't wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Got mine there. Yeezus live will be a mindblower.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

yeezy season approaching

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The Original Rude Boys will join Pharrell and Kanye West in Marlay Park this summer.
    They play on July 2nd.
    Tickets are now on sale.

http://www.spin1038.com/page/1.32.68/13193/1/O.R.B_to_join_Kanye_and_Pharrell_in_Marlay_

Cheers, F.R.
    Guess I don't need to turn up early then. Christ that's a comedown from Pusha T or Future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Still holding out hope for Pusha to get added as well. He's signed to Kanye's label and most of his best work was produced by Pharrell, perfect fit surely?

what in the actual fcuk are mcd thinking :eek: adding those absolute gobsoites to this line up. It really hasn't sunk in with me at all :confused: even tho i will not be going to see them and specifically avoiding going early is because of them, i think they are just terrible and absolute sham of an act!! they make me cringe :(

i don't see push t being added since he's playing vicar street june 9th i think , but i could be wrong , it would be a great addition

persoanlly i was hoping for FKA Twigs or james blake, or kid cidi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Ugh I hope ORB don't attract a rake of scrotes to this :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Ugh I hope ORB don't attract a rake of scrotes to this :/

Being brutally honest, Kanye will attract that anyway.

Corholio wrote: »

Doubt it tbh, he wouldn't have the same following as someone like Eminem has over here. When he played the o2 with JayZ it was a pretty good crowd from what I can remember. With The Prodigy playing the same day I'd say the crowd should be pretty mellow for the most part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Exactly..
    If they're there it certainly won't be ORBs fault..

Think most people going to the gig were going because of Kanye and Pharell and ORB will make not make many more all of a sudden go because they are playing.

Yeah, as much as I hate the kind of scumbaggy behaviour we're all concerned about here, you have to give these lads credit: they're not stupid enough to waste 60 quid to see ORBs.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Pusha is doing a gig in June in Dublin if I'm not mistaken but I still have fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

The same ORB I saw in the tiny student bar in UCD for 8 quid playing Marley Park with Kanye...you couldn't make it up tbh.

Shocking announcement. On the bright side at least we have more time to get there.

:rolleyes: not at all , at his throne show there was none , same with all his other shows. ORB attract idiots, iv worked at 2 of their gigs and the crowd are not a good grows at all!!!

Think most people going to the gig were going because of Kanye and Pharell and ORB will make not make many more all of a sudden go because they are playing.

what ?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Doris300 wrote: »
    Pusha is doing a gig in June in Dublin if I'm not mistaken but I still have fingers crossed.

That's around a month beforehand, so I really doubt it. If there are any more support to be announced (which I doubt, because Pharell & Kanye will have at least 70mins each, I'd say), it'll be someone off this lineup, I'd imagine, as they're both playing it and it's only a couple of days later. Would love 2Chainz or YG, but I'd say that's our lot.

schoolboy q , chance the rapper please

what ?:confused:

I meant that ORB are not really a big draw so i cant see many people only going to the gig now because they are playing

• Advertisement

schoolboy q , chance the rapper please

Schoolboy is playing here in May, so I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

I'd prefer even 2 chainz x100 times more than ORB atleast that would be a bit of fun

That's around a month beforehand, so I really doubt it. If there are any more support to be announced (which I doubt, because Pharell & Kanye will have at least 70mins each, I'd say), it'll be someone off this lineup, I'd imagine, as they're both playing it and it's only a couple of days later. Would love 2Chainz or YG, but I'd say that's our lot.
    Kanye will have a lot more than 70 minutes judging by his Yeezus setlists.

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Kanye will have a lot more than 70 minutes judging by his Yeezus setlists.

Probably, but I'd say this will be shorter than the US tour, as it's a double headline show. Hopefully it's the same setlist, but I can see it being trimmed a bit.

Probably, but I'd say this will be shorter than the US tour, as it's a double headline show. Hopefully it's the same setlist, but I can see it being trimmed a bit.

I'd say it'll be a different setlist altogether. The Yeezus tour he did was heavily based around the stage show that he had with it. Can see this show being more like the Coachella set he did a few years ago with tracks off Yeezus added in, which ain't a bad thing really because that set was amazing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

ORB added cause it wasn't selling id say

bigpink wrote: »
    ORB added cause it wasn't selling id say

They wont make a difference to ticket sales

Yeah they're hardly an addition at all. Just be their mates buying the extra tickets I imagine.

I meant that ORB are not really a big draw so i cant see many people only going to the gig now because they are playing

what i thought myself but i don't understand why they would add them?? does it make sense to you?? if they won't be pulling a crowd why would you ruin the line up, i think ORB cheapen everything they have to do with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyvegas22

hopefully he plays his old stuff, his new stuff is horrendous

Advertisement