Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanye West for Marley Park

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Kanye West is a guilty pleasure now...?!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Vaxxine

MattD wrote: »
    Kanye West is a guilty pleasure now...?!

If you read the first part of my comment you'll see, yes, for me, he is. I can't stand most types of other music. I'll happilly listen to Meshuggah, and stick Kanye on afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Vaxxine wrote: »
    If you read the first part of my comment you'll see, yes, for me, he is. I can't stand most types of other music. I'll happilly listen to Meshuggah, and stick Kanye on afterwards.

Have you tried listening to more of the other types of music?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Shreddeez

Getting close now lads! I hope the sun is beating down for this one! How long do ye think the show will go on for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Shreddeez wrote: »
    Getting close now lads! I hope the sun is beating down for this one! How long do ye think the show will go on for ?

Kanye will be 1.30 - 2 hours.

Pharrell an hour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭B_Rabbit

Danny Brown is supporting too

B_Rabbit wrote: »

Source to this?

You might be thinking of Macklemore buddy

You might be thinking of Macklemore buddy

Shyte yeah, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Vaxxine

Have you tried listening to more of the other types of music?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Dr.Acula

Anybody know if you can buy tickets at Marley Park on the night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

I really hope for a grand crowd with little knackers as possible

I could imagine most of the Gomes would only be attracted to a handful of Pharrell songs, and that wouldn't be worth it for them. It won't be an outdoor disaster like eminen or SHM because it's more expensive and (slightly) less generic. Just my two cents though!

I could imagine most of the Gomes would only be attracted to a handful of Pharrell songs, and that wouldn't be worth it for them. It won't be an outdoor disaster like eminen or SHM because it's more expensive and (slightly) less generic. Just my two cents though!

Eminem was €80 , I don't know how you can compare it to SHM where there were actual stabbings

Eminem was €80 , I don't know how you can compare it to SHM where there were actual stabbings

My info is off in that case! Either way, I read that this concert won't have a huge turn out

My info is off in that case! Either way, I read that this concert won't have a huge turn out

You're right on that, sales are brutal. Will post the figure here tomorrow

Spin South West posted this..

Gates open: 5:30 pm
    ORB: 6:00 pm
    Pharrell: 7:30 pm
    YEEZY : 9:00 pm

Really don't fancy 90 mins of ORB, I'm strongly considering landing in around 7 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Gonna get there around 6 and have a naggin on the grass or something I think. ORB are ****, don't want to be there for them.

Almost 8000 tickets still on sale

Almost 8000 tickets still on sale

you said before that there was like 20k still on sale? surely that's a huge jump for like a month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

Ive been to every Kanye gig in Ireland ever and he attracts a great crowd so it should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

I wish I was going to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 strugglebug

Not sure if this is allowed but looking for one ticket for this and hoping to score it under face value, seeing as they're still widely available. PM me if you got one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

will it be possible to buy the tickets at the entrance tomorrow? I see they are still on sale on ticketmaster, if I purchase them there will I have an option to print them online, as they wouldn't get delivered by tomorrow...

Thank you.

Not sure if this is allowed but looking for one ticket for this and hoping to score it under face value, seeing as they're still widely available. PM me if you got one!

Not allowed.
    TripleAce wrote: »
    will it be possible to buy the tickets at the entrance tomorrow? I see they are still on sale on ticketmaster, if I purchase them there will I have an option to print them online, as they wouldn't get delivered by tomorrow...

Thank you.

Yes you can print them off, it's their preferred method actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Only6days

I have a ticket which I can let go for below face value. Navan area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 strugglebug

Not allowed.

You're no craic.

Got sorted, thanks gang.

You're no craic.

Got sorted, thanks gang.

Not really, I've bought tickets off people from here before. I just think if you support an artist whose gig is selling badly you might do him the common courtesy of buying one instead of trying to get it at a cheaper price. If it were sold out I'd be all for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 kennyball

Not really, I've bought tickets off people from here before. I just think if you support an artist whose gig is selling badly you might do him the common courtesy of buying one instead of trying to get it at a cheaper price. If it were sold out I'd be all for it.

Kanye West on Skid Row shocker...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭johnnyvegas22

I live right beside the park and my residents association got a wad more free tickets because of the poor sales,:D

Advertisement