Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanye West for Marley Park

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

kennyball wrote: »
    Kanye West on Skid Row shocker...

It's more the principle than his personal finances. Each to their own I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Boon16

Anyone know what the age restriction is on this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 strugglebug

Not really, I've bought tickets off people from here before. I just think if you support an artist whose gig is selling badly you might do him the common courtesy of buying one instead of trying to get it at a cheaper price. If it were sold out I'd be all for it.

Honestly, I don't think Kanye West will be in the dole queue behind me next week because I spent €40 on a ticket instead of €65.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Not really, I've bought tickets off people from here before. I just think if you support an artist whose gig is selling badly you might do him the common courtesy of buying one instead of trying to get it at a cheaper price. If it were sold out I'd be all for it.

Most of the time the artist gets a fixed fee, it's the promoter that takes the hit if it doesn't sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Shreddeez

How great would it be if Kanye comes on stage and lulls the whole crowd to silence, and opens his performance screaming "B*TCH I'M BACK OUT MY COMA"
    I'd be happy no matter what song he opens with, but that would be something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

What time are people arriving at around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Doris300 wrote: »

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ger Byrne 1

great

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

I'm not sure what you're trying to mock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I'll be there around half 4 probably. But only because that's when the car park opens apparently but I won't be queueing, just sitting in the car till doors open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

HAHAHAHA

This could be the most retarded post I've seen in my 10 years of boards.ie

Excited for tonight :D Really excited for Black Skinhead and Can't tell me nothing. Hope it can top Watch the throne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

I can't wait for this. Really speaks of the persecution of my people and all the riches and b*tches I've accumulated and how awesome I am.

HAHAHAHA

This could be the most retarded post I've seen in my 10 years of boards.ie

I appreciate the assertion on my intelligence based on my outlook being different from yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Huell

Doris300 wrote: »
    When ORB are gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Chance The Rapper

If anyone's there early could you please post the colour, or even better a picture of the pit bands?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭royster999

Any idea on his playlist this tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Just in Sinotts having a pint before the gig. So excited. Just wondering what's the best way to get to Marley Park from Stephens Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    Just in Sinotts having a pint before the gig. So excited. Just wondering what's the best way to get to Marley Park from Stephens Green.

There's a bus from D'Olier St that goes to the gates of Marley park. Prob be your handiest option. If ya get the Dublin bus app it will give you the bus number and times. Sorry I cant be more helpful.

royster999 wrote: »
    Any idea on his playlist this tour?

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kanye-west/2014/bravalla-flygfottilj-norrkoping-sweden-3bc1a420.html

16, you'll have to walk down Grafton to get to it though. There might be a better Luas/DART alternative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

16 bus from Aungier/Camden Street will leave you at Marlay Park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Get a luas (right beside you) to Balally and walk the 25mins from there (a fine day for it)
    Quicker and you won't be sat on a miserable bus for 45mins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Get a luas (right beside you) to Balally and walk the 25mins from there9a fine day for it)
    Quicker and you won't be sat on a miserable bus for 45mins

Ignore this. 16 from Aungier Street will leave you right outside the gates of Marlay Park in ~30 minutes.

Unless you want to pay a fare for the Luas to bring you half way there and spend another 30+ minutes walking?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Biddy_61

I live right beside the park and my residents association got a wad more free tickets because of the poor sales,:D

Just wondering which residents association that is.....I live close to the park also!!

Anyone in yet?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Ignore this. 16 from Aungier Street will leave you right outside the gates of Marlay Park in ~30 minutes.

Unless you want to pay a fare for the Luas to bring you half way there and spend another 30+ minutes walking?

Will def take you longer then that . I was on the 16 going to AF for nearly an hour

Anyone have any idea what colour the pit bands are?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Anyone have any idea what colour the pit bands are?

There is no pit, or wasn't for Arcade Fire anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

There is no pit, or wasn't for Arcade Fire anyway

I saw some kids selling fake pit passes in various colours outside the gig. They had better make themselves scarce!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

PrettyBoy wrote: »

Why, only took 25 mins from Balally on Sunday, some of the buses took over two hours to get to Marley.

Advertisement