Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update for Maywood

Options
  • 07-04-2014 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if you have any update regarding the planned cabinet ref CLK1_026 serving Maywood /Bettyglen that was delayed due to planning issues.

Some progress seems to have been made with a new planning notice at the site and the issue was raised with the Minister for Communications.

http://www.kildarestreet.com/debates/?id=2014-03-26a.600

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

I'm just wondering if you have any update regarding the planned cabinet ref CLK1_026 serving Maywood /Bettyglen that was delayed due to planning issues.

Some progress seems to have been made with a new planning notice at the site and the issue was raised with the Minister for Communications.

http://www.kildarestreet.com/debates/?id=2014-03-26a.600
    Hi Simon

I have looked at this. I am sorry but unfortunately I do not have any information on a date for which this will be enabled and will be ready to order as this information is not yet available to me.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Hi,

Our cabinet above was installed at last about a month ago. Have you any update as to when they will be going live and ready to order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Our cabinet above was installed at last about a month ago. Have you any update as to when they will be going live and ready to order?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Simon Gruber Says

There is still no date agreed for the activation of this cabinet, I've contacted efibre planning who have informed me they are unable to offer me a definite date however they have indicated that it could be activated in late August/early September although this can only be taken as an indication at this stage.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Just another query on this. There are two VDSL cabinets in place now at that location beside each other, CLK1_026 and CLK1_043. I think 043 is now up and running as it has the yellow sticker with the number on it as of yesterday.

I'm not sure which one would be the one I'll be hooked up to and are there different activation dates for the two cabinets?

Just another query on this. There are two VDSL cabinets in place now at that location beside each other, CLK1_026 and CLK1_043. I think 043 is now up and running as it has the yellow sticker with the number on it as of yesterday.

I'm not sure which one would be the one I'll be hooked up to and are there different activation dates for the two cabinets?

Hi Simon Gruber Says

I've contacted efibre operations who have advised me that neither are activated yet - they can only offer an indication of when these cabinets will be activated to offer efibre to lines. CLK1_026 should be no later than November and CLK1_043 should be no later than October.

We will be unable to see which your line will be connected to unfortunately.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

I saw the activation date for the above was yesterday the 17th and was able to make an order last week. Just wondering if the activation went ahead, as it does not show yet on the website. I was told to expect an install date sometime after the 17th in the email and assume that will be soon.

I saw the activation date for the above was yesterday the 17th and was able to make an order last week. Just wondering if the activation went ahead, as it does not show yet on the website. I was told to expect an install date sometime after the 17th in the email and assume that will be soon.

Hi Simon Gruber Says

Can you PM me your specific address, your full name & any order number you may have received? I'll look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Simon Gruber Says

Can you PM me your specific address, your full name & any order number you may have received? I'll look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

PM sent

Hi Simon Gruber Says

Thanks
    Al

PM sent
    Hi Simon Gruber Says

I've just replied :)

Al

Advertisement