Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often would you get a reading done?

Options
  • 07-04-2014 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

I got a reading done just before Christmas and some of the stuff has come true, but the timeframe for the main prediction has not passed yet.
    I've heard really good things about another fortune teller and am looking to try him but it's only been 4 months since my last reading, is that too soon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Magenta wrote: »
    I got a reading done just before Christmas and some of the stuff has come true, but the timeframe for the main prediction has not passed yet.
    I've heard really good things about another fortune teller and am looking to try him but it's only been 4 months since my last reading, is that too soon?

Magenta, I'd say that would be too soon for another reading alright. The general consensus is that a person should get a reading done no sooner than every 6 months at least. That's because it usually takes that long for any major, or notable, changes to occur in someone and/or their life, if applicable. Not many people (the ones I know anyway) tend to undergo radical life changes, and what have you, in as little as 4 months.

On the other hand, the one major benefit of going to see that other fortune teller, who you heard good things about, is that he may provide you with a different perspective. Also, it might be interesting to see whether or not the details in the reading with him mirror the details given to you by that other fortune teller 4 months ago.

Given that some of the predictions from the other fortune teller have already occurred, I'm guessing that other guy could either help fill in any 'blanks' for you, or just deviate entirely from the other reading (AKA bullsh!t you). If you don't mind chancing the guy and forking out another few quid, then go for it.

Advertisement