Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contacting eircom

Options
  • 07-04-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Is there any one talking to customers, the 1901 number is a joke. Need to get my parents phone disconnected as they are being charged disconnection fee wrongly. A response here will be nice thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

nube dube wrote: »
    Is there any one talking to customers, the 1901 number is a joke. Need to get my parents phone disconnected as they are being charged disconnection fee wrongly.  A response here will be nice thanks
    Hi nube dube
    our apologies if you experienced delays there. I have tried it twice this morning and wait times seem to be back to normal now. You do need to speak with customer support at 1901 to cancel accounts though.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 30 nube dube

Hi nube dube
    our apologies if you experienced delays there. I have tried it twice this morning and wait times seem to be back to normal now. You do need to speak with customer support at 1901 to cancel accounts though.
    Tony

Finally got through yesterday, hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thanks Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

No worries at all.

If you do need any further assistance let us know.

Tony.

No worries at all.

Tony.
    Can you pm me tony please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No worries at all.

Tony.
    Can you pm me tony please
    Hi nube dube

Tony is not available today, do you want to PM me your query?

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement

This is a warning to anyone with an eircom account, don't let anyone access your account number because apparently they can sign you up for a new contract. Best advise is avoid at all costs!

This is a warning to anyone with an eircom account, don't let anyone access your account number because apparently they can sign you up for a new contract. Best advise is avoid at all costs!

I am still awaiting news on this issue, all I have had so far is emails askin for account numbers and permission which is kind of ironic when if ye had applied this rule at the start we wouldn't have this grief today. Now it has dragged on into another billing period an am looking for a resolve swiftly.

I am still awaiting news on this issue, all I have had so far is emails askin for account numbers and permission which is kind of ironic when if ye had applied this rule at the start we wouldn't have this grief today. Now it has dragged on into another billing period an am looking for a resolve swiftly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi nube dube

I would be happy to call you to discuss our findings on your case today. I have a mobile number on record here for you but if you would like to PM me a good time to call you at I will make the call.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement