Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie 11-a-side Astro team new players

• 07-04-2014 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭

The Boards.ie Astro.ie 11-a-side team, Boardeaux, are looking to add a couple of new players to the squad. We won the league last season and are looking to build from there by taking on 2-3 new players (all positions, particularly need more wingers, midfielders, centre-halves) to improve the team/squad further. Matches are Tuesdays in Wesley College Dundrum, 60mins, can kick-off either 19:15, 20:15, 21:15. Season starts in a couple of weeks and we have friendlies that’ll give a good opportunity for new players to get the feel of things. Team forum is here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=833

We are short a couple of players for a friendly in St. Benildus college in Stillorgan tonight at 9pm. Might be good for anyone interested in joining to try it out, but also if you’re just on for a once-off game, that’s grand too. PM me and/or BaldyConscience if interested, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Something I am interested in but my availability would not great in the first 2 weeks of May due to college exams. Pretty handy player I am and can play anywhere on the wing up front even wing back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Something I am interested in but my availability would not great in the first 2 weeks of May due to college exams. Pretty handy player I am and can play anywhere on the wing up front even wing back.

can you play tonight?

What time and how much is it for the game? another question do you need another player as well as myself?

What time and how much is it for the game? another question do you need another player as well as myself?

We are short a couple of players for a friendly in St. Benildus college in Stillorgan tonight at 9pm.

it's a tenner for the match

Sorry I honestly would love to play but cant make 9 tonight, Keep me in mind if any other games come up or you's are short players, best of luck in the friendly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 thirdtime

How much is it per game??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭francie81

I'd be very much interested is it too late?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

also very interested any chance of a game?

match tomorrow in St Colmcille's Knocklyon at 7 if you are interested. We meet about 30 minutes before each game.

Match Thread here, post there or send me a PM. We are still looking for players in all positions. If you come tomorrow I'll guarantee game time.

Advertisement