Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Status of current eFibre and eVision order

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭roro2

Same happened to myself - just to highlight that it's a widespread issue.

There's also another thread here with similar cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RangeR wrote: »
    RangeR wrote: »
    Alan,

*** in sales confirmed today for installation at time of order.
    KN confirmed, on Friday, that installation would happen this morning.
    When my mother rang 1901 at approx 3:30pm, the agent said yes Monday was down originally but was changed to Wednesday AND CONFIRMED.

I'll come right out and say it. There is no confusion here. There is just a **** up of a company. That either someone is lying to cover their own ass or someone changed the data on her account.

This is the second time in two orders, where the installation date flowed onto two dates. If HN aren't doing the job they are being paid for, then **** them out and do it yourselves. This is a widespread issue, and not just to my two orders.

*Snipped the agent name.
    Hi RangeR

I fully understand your feelings with this and I will of course make sure your feedback gets to operations.

Apologies once again.

Al
    It already has, and higher. But to be honest, passing back feedback just isn't good enough. There appears to be an absolute lack of accountability.

WHO changed the dates?
    WHY were the dates changed?
    WHY did eircom tell my mother that these dates are CONFIRMED?
    WHO confirmed the dates and why did eircom think that this change was acceptable without notifying the customer?
    HOW did Monday AM turn into Wednesday PM?

These are simple questions that nobody seems to want to answer.

My mother already lost one day. IF she doesn't cancel the order, she will lose another day.

This is exactley the same as my original scenario. I had to take a day off work and due to various incompetencies, was told I'd have to take a second day off to complete the order.

Hi RangeR

I can understand this situation can be very frustrating and of course lack of accountability can make this worse, however I have looked in to this and I can confirm that this order was not manually changed by a specific individual rather the date change has been the result of a system error.

This was an error on eircoms behalf and I apologise for this.

Alan

Advertisement