Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

When do you guys use these, I used to use like 1 or 2 every 4 or 5 levels of so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I've used about 3. Really want to get some great purple gear and moonstone grind it into something awesome! But i get sidetracked..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Cormac... wrote: »
    When do you guys use these, I used to use like 1 or 2 every 4 or 5 levels of so :)

For max results out of them you wait until max level and then burn them all, but ain't no one got time for that. Just burn a couple whenever you feel your weapons are underpowered for your level.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'd wait every 10 levels. I wouldn't use one unless I was at least level 15. But that was when the game only came out and they were not handing out bunches of 20 like they are now.

Even though I finished Borderlands 2 on the 360 when it was released I'm really enjoying playing through again on PS4, haven't even touched the Pre-Sequel yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Did you quote the right post dude cause I'm not sure what the 2 points have got to do with each other :confused:

Back when I played BL2 though I tried The Psycho, Assassin and mainly used the Gunzerker to finish the campaign

Only the first part, read your post wrong and messed up answer in any case about how many character there were were.

• Advertisement

Mod editQUOTE]

Ring the courier and arrange an alternative delivery address, have you the tracking number?

Ring the courier and arrange an alternative delivery address, have you the tracking number?

I do not, I got it though Amazon and they are all like "Tracking not available b!tches"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Right, The Handsome Jack collection did not arrive today meaning I now won't have it till Tuesday

When did you order it?

I got my copy on Friday night via PM from Amazon. They shipped the day before release day for me.

When did you order it?

I got my copy on Friday night via PM from Amazon. They shipped the day before release day for me.

I went with Free Super Saver Delivery.... i bet against how long it would take to get here and lost alright?!?!?! Not need to rub it in :mad:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Guys I've spent a few skill points on my Sal. Is there anyway to get those back and respec him ?

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Guys I've spent a few skill points on my Sal. Is there anyway to get those back and respec him ?

Yes you can reset your skills at the customisation booth - you can change appearance there too.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

BL2 or PS? Either way there should be a vending machine type thing in Sanctuary or whatever it's called in the PS that allows you to re-spec for a fee.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    BL2 or PS? Either way there should be a vending machine type thing in Sanctuary or whatever it's called in the PS that allows you to re-spec for a fee.

Ya, theres one beside moxxis bar in the PS and in bl2 i think the first one is just in the first village, across the bridge to the right. Also one in sanctuary outside the place you redeem your golden keys.

Mickeroo wrote: »

BL2. I've only got to a frozen place and met a mad guy with a moustache.
    Can you just keep re-specing if you don't like the way its going ? And does it cost $ or skill points to reset ?

Ya, theres one beside moxxis bar in the PS and in bl2 i think the first one is just in the first village, across the bridge to the right. Also one in sanctuary outside the place you redeem your golden keys.

What are golden keys ?

Can you just keep re-specing if you don't like the way its going ? And does it cost $ or skill points to reset ?

2nd mission so? :P

Golden Keys can be used in the main "safe" area of the game on a chest at a chance to get decent weapons.
    Think of them as strange coins but here Xur is a box in a room later in the game (like 10 missions in or 1.5 hours)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

What are golden keys ?

I can't remember which currency it requires, I think it's $ but not sure. You haven't reached sanctuary yet so, I think you can respec as much as you like as long as you have the dough!

Golden keys open a chest in Sanctuary that will give you random legendary items of whatever level you are when you use one, you get them by using the shift codes people have been posting.

Sir Hammerlock ftw! Theres a respec place beside that village. Go to the notice board and across the bridge that's right beside it. Fee is tiny.

southern-shelf.jpg

^^ icon of the person on the right

Anyone to play either tonight, wouldn't mind staring fresh for some 4 player.

Cheers lads. I've like 500000 after joining a level 56 game yesterday so money shouldn't be a problem :)

• Advertisement

Cheers lads. I've like 500000 after joining a level 56 game yesterday so money shouldn't be a problem :)

You lose a % each death, spend now as it drop down quickly if you're not earning that much to compensate.

Cash isn't that useful In any case.

Varik wrote: »
    You lose a % each death, spend now as it drop down quickly if you're not earning that much to compensate.

Yea going to buy a few guns as the ones I have are crap.
    I put all 10 xp points I got yesterday into Brawn (Far right skill tree) On the Gunzerker. Filled both the health and agility/reload on the first line.

Had no idea what I was doing yesterday but had a lot of fun doing it :)

Yea going to buy a few guns as the ones I have are crap.
    I put all 10 xp points I got yesterday into Brawn (Far right skill tree) On the Gunzerker. Filled both the health and agility/reload on the first line.

Had no idea what I was doing yesterday but had a lot of fun doing it :)

The brawn tree has the sexual tyrannosaur perk, any perk with a name that good deserves to be selected.

The brawn tree has the sexual tyrannosaur perk, any perk with a name that good deserves to be selected.

That's why I started over there :D

Guys where do I get golden keys ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

This explains how to use the shift code and where to claim the keys in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY7a0xy1C-w

Got a load just there 100+ after logging in today.

Any one playing either this or BL2 on PS4? If you so, I set up a Borderlands chat room that I can add ye too (from some fellow Boardsies that play/played Destiny). Hit me up on PS4 messages if you want me to add you if you like playing co-op for the laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

Varik wrote: »

I just set up a bank character and transferred money to them frequently that way I never had too much cash on me and if I died I wouldn't loose much. But as you said when you get to a certain level the cash becomes pretty useless

Advertisement