Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

afterschool recommendations

Options
  • 07-04-2014 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good afterschool which would drop to/collect from greystones school and provide a ppositive environment for a child. Does anyone have experience (positive or negative) of Home from Home, Jackanory, charlesland park, wind in the willows, treetops kilcoole or little green giants etc........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Our eldest is in Charlesland Park three days a week and I must say the combination of the staff, flexibility and holiday curriculums is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

My two are in Home from Home and I can't recommend it enough. They drop off and collect her plus arrange loads of after school activities (not too much as you want them to have free play time after a hard morning in school). Even over Easter hols they have great activities lined up (swimming, cinema etc) and dicusssed it with the kids beforehand to see what they would like!
    I work full time and its a real comfort to know they are there and well entertained, cared for and thought of.

If you need anymore info please PM me.

Advertisement