Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissertation: Surveying Those who Manufacture / Make Goods in Ireland

Options
  • 07-04-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

This forum has always been a big help to me in the past and I'm hoping that some business owners, directors and senior managers on here could do me a big favour! :)

I'm in the final year of my Business degree (final couple of months actually!) and am conducting research for my dissertation. This involves a small survey (honestly, no longer than 3-4 minutes to complete) of Irish SME manufacturing firms. It's on a specific area, but all manufacturing companies can answer and there's no need to have awareness of the area. In fact, part of the purpose of the survey is to assess awareness.

Whether it's huge machinery or miniature cupcakes, if you make things in Ireland, I'd like to hear from you! ;)

I've made a small website which introduces myself, the survey and addresses some common questions. There's a link to the survey on the site too.

Those who wish can also opt to receive a copy of my dissertation and a synopsis of the results once the research is complete as a 'thank you'. Every response helps - I really appreciate you time. I'm coming up against a lot of gatekeepers by contacting organisations directly, so I'm hoping this route will enable me to collect responses from those in a position to answer the survey!

Any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Cheers,
    Dean

Link to Site

___

Mods - I PM'd you guys and an Admin. I've only received a reply from the admin who said he didn't have a problem with it, but to ask the mods. No response. I hope I'm not breaking any spamming rules; they survey contains no self promotion or selling or anything like that. I'm also an active member of Boards and E&BM. - Dean

Advertisement