Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS and BHS Training

Options
  • 07-04-2014 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Looking into FAS course, so can I ask if you guys had to pay for the exams? You get to train on a yard but does FAS cover the exam fees regardless of weather or not your on job seekers?

Babs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I've moved your post here, Babs, as I think you'll get a better reply rather than dragging up a zombie thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 saddlesoap

Hiya

You must be on job seekers benefit to get on a fas course and then fas will pay you. You will have to pay for your exams first and then fas will pay you back but you must keep your receipts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Babs88

saddlesoap wrote: »
    Hiya

You must be on job seekers benefit to get on a fas course and then fas will pay you. You will have to pay for your exams first and then fas will pay you back but you must keep your receipts.

Heya thanks for reply, does its have to be job seekers benefiy or can it be job seekers allowance?

I talked to FAS people and think I have a yard that will take me but im worried ill have to pay for exams... Cant volunteer at a yard and pay for exams (still gota eat somehow :) ). FAS insist you dont have to pay for exams, even if your not on J.Seekers but you know what they are like they dont know which way to butter their bread :P

Advertisement