Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drumree broadband

Options
  • 07-04-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭

hi guys,trying to find the best /cheapest broadband providers in drumree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭horse7

you do have broadband in drumree?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Have you a phone line? Put your number into the Eircom line checker here:
    https://www.eircom.net/broadband/productDetails?id=bu_23

PauloMN wrote: »
    Have you a phone line? Put your number into the Eircom line checker here:
    https://www.eircom.net/broadband/productDetails?id=bu_23

I may purchase a home there,but having decent broadband is a major factor.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Ah I get you. Well Drumree I guess would be on the Dunshaughlin exchange, which is due eFibre in June (allow about 2 months after that prediction if the Trim timeframe was anything to go by, so probably August realistically). Now of course not every home would necessarily get fibre broadband, so all you can do really is check with the estate agent of the home you are looking at to be sure. The further you are away from the main centres (like Dunshaughlin, Trim, Navan etc.), the more likely the service is to be patchy.

thanks,i was afraid it was just down to eircom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭marcel353

Hi horse7,

Pending what part of Drumree you are looking at, it can get pretty bad.
    Drumree cabinet is due to get fibre, not upgraded yet but some Dunshaughlin cabinets have been upgraded. Feel free to send me a PM about location.

R

M

marcel353 wrote: »
    Hi horse7,

Pending what part of Drumree you are looking at, it can get pretty bad.
    Drumree cabinet is due to get fibre, not upgraded yet but some Dunshaughlin cabinets have been upgraded. Feel free to send me a PM about location.

R

M
    what kind of speeds do you get around drumree:-)

(Cross keys area) I had eircom with a 2MB up,and that was an 8MB product

Getting 90Mb up with UPC.

Advertisement