Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPK showing positive but have period?

Options
  • 07-04-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I had a miscarriage (first pregnancy) there about 5 weeks ago, that was tough, but I feel I am emotionally stable to try again. My partner works abroad, so I only get to see him every so often, so it is important to try and plan visits, to time it with ovulation. I was excited this weekend on one of his visits to get a a positive reading on the clearblue 4 day test (albeit just the estrogen high level, havent got an LH surge yet) - however a day later, I got what seems to be my period, and have been bleeding all weekend.
    I am totally confused, and I dont know when to plan for his next visit - was it more likely to be a false period, or a false ovualtion reading? I am still reading positive for estrogen surge (4 days later), but no LH surge yet

Advertisement