Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 31

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 toosweetnwo

Hey guys I'm SELLING two tickets for the Saturday Axxess session 1-5PM at face value. Can email the tickets immediately.

Let me know guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

NXT presale code is WWENXT

I got 4 in section 16 for $36 each, going to be late to the show cause of ROH

• Registered Users Posts: 8 toosweetnwo

Hey guys, in addition to my spare Axxess tickets on Saturday, 1-5 session, I also have 2 NXT tickets for sale. I am also looking for two tickets to Wrestlcon Session 3, so a swap could be arraigned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anybody going wanna buy a ROH ticket??

Anybody looking for an NXT San Jose Ticket?? Face value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

For anyone interested...

exdxv83zj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

My mate gets in the night before me (Wednesday) and is wondering if there'll be anyone going to Evolve on Thursfay to meet up?

Anybody who got a package to WrestleMania 31 if you got Gold or Silver can you post a picture you took of the view from your seat.

Advertisement