Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 31

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Any word on the general sale? Wonder if that's been pushed back too since the packages were late this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Mania General Sale November 22nd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

Anyone know which hotel is used for the travel packages?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AJMurray46

There are several hotels that'll be used for packages but none will be announced until December 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TheViper1480

Can someone explain me how the internet presale works please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

It works the same as buying regular tickets on ticketmaster except you need to type the presale password into the page where you select tickets. It's not hard to find the password if you look on Twitter/Google etc. No presale or on sale date has been announced as of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭colmufc

packages available until 6 pm East coast time

I read that the general sale will take place on November 15th but then on another site I read that it will be on November 22nd
    Do you guys know if there is an official date?

I read that the general sale will take place on November 15th but then on another site I read that it will be on November 22nd
    Do you guys know if there is an official date?

Travel Packages just stopped being sold about 30 mins ago. Hopefully now that they're done with that, we can get an official announcement from WWE on when the general sale will take place.

Announcement today from the guys who ran Evolve/DGUSA/Evolve/Shimmer/CHIKARA over the past few years
    The WWNLive Experience is coming to San Jose on the biggest weekend wrestling weekend of the year! There will be multiple events happening on March 27th & 28th at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds at Fiesta Hall on 344 Tully Rd. in San Jose. This is just a few minutes from WWE Axxess and Wrestlemania. EVOLVE Champion Drew Galloway is the first talent confirmation. We will have the complete lineup of events and ticket info soon. Major cards will be happening on the evenings of March 27th & 28th in San Jose!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Wrestlemania-Weekend-Shows-Announced--Kaiju-BigBattel-Live-iPPVs--More-.html?soid=1103872774606&aid=OUfC06KB8I0

• Advertisement

For anyone who didn't get a package General sale is next week November 15th. I think it's at 5pm Irish time.

ciano316 wrote: »
    For anyone who didn't get a package General sale is next week November 15th. I think it's at 5pm Irish time.

Thanks Bud, can I get a source?

This is from an article on cagesideseats.com ...

WrestleMania 31 tickets are expected to finally go on ale on Nov. 15. In addition, Hulk Hogan is likely heading out to San Jose to help promote as much sometime next week.

Article is titled "Rumor Round up". Still nothing OFFICIAL but it's all we have for now. I just wish they would stop waiting til the last minute for everything. It's really annoying.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/11/3/7148691/rumor-roundup-nov-3-2014-wrestlemania-31-tickets-randy-orton-injury-nikki-bella

This is from an article on cagesideseats.com ...

WrestleMania 31 tickets are expected to finally go on ale on Nov. 15. In addition, Hulk Hogan is likely heading out to San Jose to help promote as much sometime next week.

Article is titled "Rumor Round up". Still nothing OFFICIAL but it's all we have for now. I just wish they would stop waiting til the last minute for everything. It's really annoying.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/11/3/7148691/rumor-roundup-nov-3-2014-wrestlemania-31-tickets-randy-orton-injury-nikki-bella

Thanks, its still not showing on Ticketmaster or wwe.com. Lucky we have money set aside for the tickets I'd imagion lots of people wont be able to fork out hundreds for tickets with such little notice.

Not sure what ticket to go for this year, got center risers last year and was very happy with them. Definitely going to try my best for premium Raw seats and wont be going to Hall of Fame or axxcess again.

Am I not a credible source? :)

It won't show up on ticketmaster until the start of next week

ciano316 wrote: »
    Am I not a credible source? :)

It won't show up on ticketmaster until the start of next week

Known shyster.

It's official!

"WrestleMania 31 takes over the San Francisco Bay Area on March 29, 2015. Get your tickets as they go on sale Saturday, Nov. 15: http://vbs.cm/B0JMn9"

Text msg I just received from WWE

Anybody going to ring of honor wrestlemania weekend?

At what time will the tickets be available in Europe?

At what time will the tickets be available in Europe?

9am West Coast USA = 12noon East Coast USA = 6pm Central Europe Time

• Advertisement

West coast is 8hrs behind us so I think it's 5pm our time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

Hey guys,

would anyone be interested in sharing a cab or maybe a super shuttle for the ROH show?

Bjoern79 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

would anyone be interested in sharing a cab or maybe a super shuttle for the ROH show?

I would be but where would it be leaving from?

Well I don't mind where tbh, we could meet up somewhere central... maybe at the convention center?!

I just had a look and it seem like a cab would cost ~$60 each way

Bjoern79 wrote: »
    Well I don't mind where tbh, we could meet up somewhere central... maybe at the convention center?!

I just had a look and it seem like a cab would cost ~$60 each way

Are you going to wrestlecon? If we could get a mini van type taxi with 6 of us in it at $60 each way wouldn't be too bad. $20 return. How many you gonna have with you?

I don't think so, mate. I don't like conventions tbh. Just me and my gf :)

Well, I'm definitely in if we can find a company that can provide a taxi for 6! :)

Not committing to ROH yet, WWN or Wrestlecon might have a better show going against it. Dragon Gate (Japan) is the best promotion in the world at the moment IMO, hopefully WWN brings some guys over this year. ROH could bring over New Japan guys also. Very exciting love this time of year :)

Wrestlemania 31 page up on Ticketmaster. Presale Thursday http://t.co/nHZ9Hp6LzZ

I'm a little confused though. WWE said in their press release that the tickets would run from $35 - $1000 w/ some gold circle $2000 seats. The ticketmaster page currently says $39 - $254. Guess we'll find out Thursday when they unlock the ticket selection part of the page.

• Advertisement

I'm a little confused though. WWE said in their press release that the tickets would run from $35 - $1000 w/ some gold circle $2000 seats. The ticketmaster page currently says $39 - $254. Guess we'll find out Thursday when they unlock the ticket selection part of the page.

I sure the $35 and $254 are only samples to show fees. No floor seat plan or section prices yet.

Advertisement