Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 31

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

5c1092.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

I'll be getting 4 tickets at the $175 lvl. Barring any presale complications that is.

I'll be getting 4 tickets at the $175 lvl. Barring any presale complications that is.

Gamble if there's pillars no? Going for yellow, hopefully central 100 level. Non ringside floor and ramp area has gone up a lot

Also who on earth would pay 2k for 8th row? Had 4th at a house house once and have difficulty seeing

Pingi wrote: »
    Gamble if there's pillars no? Going for yellow, hopefully central 100 level. Non ringside floor and ramp area has gone up a lot

Also who on earth would pay 2k for 8th row? Had 4th at a house house once and have difficulty seeing

Nah the stadium is brand spanking new. There is no obstructed view seats. I'll be ready the second they're on sale so hopefully I can get something in the first 5 rows.

I mean ring structures pillars like the palm trees at 28 and skysrappers at 29. Had corner 100 level seats for 29 and view was totally obstructed

• Advertisement

Oh I see. Yea hopefully the set won't be overdone and kept relatively simple, at least around the ring area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

Hoping for CLUB 100 :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Best of luck lads and lassies. WWE is hardly a well oiled machine these days so I hope there's no glitches or mess ups.

To an anxiety free experience for you guys!

I've entered every one of the 10 codes that were released yesterday. Anybody having any luck??? Maybe they work for the 12 noon Est sale I suppose???

30swyno.jpg

SANJOSE is the only 1 working but nothing is getting returned for me

"high demand"

• Advertisement

Going to stop and try again at 5pm. Dont want to get locked out/im at work :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

YAY! Used code SANJOSE and got the seats I wanted, CLUB 113 and even got an aisle seat! Easiest presale ever! :D

Sec 118 Row 9. Happy w/ seats but this has been a very stressful morning. Think I'll be going back to Travel Packages next year. Also got Royal Rumble tickets too to kick off the Road to Wrestlemania.

136 days left everybody!!!

Section 140 row 29 Happy enough. tried for lower, rejected so many club 100s in the 27-36 row region and then settled. 2 hours of work time wasted :o

Pingi wrote: »
    Section 140 row 29 Happy enough. tried for lower, rejected so many club 100s in the 27-36 row region and then settled. 2 hours of work time wasted :o

The important thing is that you're in the house. Here's to a great show.

Oh definitely not complaining.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

What do you experienced lads think is better, F06 or F08 or F10??

Cianan2 wrote: »
    What do you experienced lads think is better, F06 or F08 or F10??

FO6 for sure. Especially if your seat is right on the entrance ramp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

FO6 for sure. Especially if your seat is right on the entrance ramp.

Thanks man, do you have a seating plan that shows a good idea of where the seats would be exactly by any chance?

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Thanks man, do you have a seating plan that shows a good idea of where the seats would be exactly by any chance?

Nah not for floor seats. But anybody in stadium level seating could use this...

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/levis_stadium/mobile/

• Advertisement

The only advise RE ramp seats is the closest 3 rows to the ramp are 850ish and past that it's 450ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Gonna wait for the general sale and the interactive map. The tickets I've seen when I searched aren't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Im heading to the rumble as well since its only 3 hrs from me my third rumble in a row then plan to focus on my mania tickets unless i see a set that blows me away otherwise ill wait a lil while and check around

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TheViper1480

I'd like to buy some floor risers on the general sale but if i can't grab them which section would be the best to buy?

I'd like to buy some floor risers on the general sale but if i can't grab them which section would be the best to buy?

Next best seats after the risers are the lvl 100s stadium seating

Got my seats this morning fellas sec 6 row 11 seats 1 and 2 on the ramp 11 rows closer then i was last year and still on the ramp with a collectible chair this time around

Got my seats this morning fellas sec 6 row 11 seats 1 and 2 on the ramp 11 rows closer then i was last year and still on the ramp with a collectible chair this time around

Nice!

Nice!
    Thanks man cost me a nice chunk of change but im more then happy with em now just gotta nail down my rumble seats still

Thanks man cost me a nice chunk of change but im more then happy with em now just gotta nail down my rumble seats still

Yeah the Rumble is the only 'Major' I haven't been to. Really looking forward to it. As far as you nailing down your Rumble seats....

http://comcasttix.com/events/page/east/Wells+Fargo+Center/WWE+Royal+Rumble/

Nail away :D

• Advertisement

Yeah the Rumble is the only 'Major' I haven't been to. Really looking forward to it. As far as you nailing down your Rumble seats....

http://comcasttix.com/events/page/east/Wells+Fargo+Center/WWE+Royal+Rumble/

Nail away :D
    Yea imma try and make summerslam since i never have and its finally on the east coast and yea ive been keeping my eye on rumble seats im sure ill get a good pair i like in time

Advertisement