Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 31

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TheViper1480

When do Axxess tickets go on sale ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Bjoern79

ciano316 wrote: »
    Yeah still planning on going only thing I want to find out is who is VIP Axxess on that night. You still going?

Well, I've bought front row tickets so I think I'll be going BUT if I like the WWN cards I might skip ROH just because it's so far away... Lemme know if you want to go when u found out abt Axxess. If we could split transportation costs that would be fantastic! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Looks like DGUSA is dead so its unlikely WWN will have Japanse talent over. Seems they are doing Evolve Thursday night and a King of Indys tournament Friday & Saturday (TBC)

If this is the case we'll be doing Evolve Thursday, RoH Friday and King of Indys final Saturday. Not doing hof or axxess.

We're staying close to the university in Santa Clara if anybody wants to share taxis nearer the time. (Cant commit yet)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Bjoern79 wrote: »
    Well, I've bought front row tickets so I think I'll be going BUT if I like the WWN cards I might skip ROH just because it's so far away... Lemme know if you want to go when u found out abt Axxess. If we could split transportation costs that would be fantastic! :)

Yeah man I'll defo share with you if we're both defo going. We try get a few people to share. Did you say it was you and the girlfriend?

Pingi wrote: »
    We're staying close to the university in Santa Clara if anybody wants to share taxis nearer the time. (Cant commit yet)
    ciano316 wrote: »
    Yeah man I'll defo share with you if we're both defo going. We try get a few people to share. Did you say it was you and the girlfriend?

Sounds good! Yeah, it's me and my gf! I'm staying at the hilton san jose...

• Advertisement

Anybody get Raw tickets in the general sale? I completely forgot to check if we could get better ones(p. happy with what we got). It's completely sold out as of early yesterday, fastest ever.

Anybody get Raw tickets in the general sale? I completely forgot to check if we could get better ones(p. happy with what we got). It's completely sold out as of early yesterday, fastest ever.

I bought my tickets on StubHub cause I couldn't find any ticket at any price or section during the general sale even though I was trying since the moment the sale started
    This is the first time I go to WM and the Raw after WM but I don't think there has ever been a general sale faster than this one
    Which section did you get?

I bought my tickets on StubHub cause I couldn't find any ticket at any price or section during the general sale even though I was trying since the moment the sale started
    This is the first time I go to WM and the Raw after WM but I don't think there has ever been a general sale faster than this one
    Which section did you get?

Back row of 109, should be good, never had a bad seat at raw and I've been in the 200 level twice and 100 level twice.

Back row of 109, should be good, never had a bad seat at raw and I've been in the 200 level twice and 100 level twice.
    I'm in the 10th row of 215
    It's not very close but the view will be great cause it's the most central section in the upper level
    Anyway,considering how fast and wild the sale was,I'm just happy to have found a couple of tickets

From what I can see ROHs venue is an indoor soccer pitch with no tiered seating so would be best to go for first few rows. I had 3rd row last year and was perfect.

Really hoping for an NXT special at some point over the weekend. I think they'd be mad not too.

• Advertisement

Got 2 pairs of tickets for RAW during the presale. Will have to sell the cheaper tickets if TM doesn't cancel the order.

Bought 1st row for ROH :D Had 1st row for their 2 shows in Houston and Phoenix. The Houston shows were the best live pro wrestling events I ever attended.

December 16th: We aren't going to make you wait any longer. Here's all the info on the 2015 WWNLive Experience:
    Event Schedule

All times PST.

Thursday, March 26th, 2015

8pm - EVOLVE - http://www.evolvewrestling.com (First Row - $75/Second Row - $50/GA - $25) - First & Second Row tickets include a $10 WWN merch credit - must be used at show

Friday, March 27th, 2015

3pm - EVOLVE - http://www.evolvewrestling.com (First Row - $75/Second Row - $50/GA - $25) - First & Second Row tickets include a $10 WWN merch credit - must be used at show

8pm - King of Indies: Night 1 - http://www.kingofindies.net (First Row - $50/Second Row - $40/GA - $25) - First & Second Row tickets include a $10 WWN merch credit - must be used at show

11:55pm - Kaiju Big Battel - http://www.kaiju.com (GA - $25)

Saturday, March 28th, 2015

Noon - All Woman's Wrestling Event [Promotion/Format TBD by 12.31.14] (First Row - $75/Second Row - $50/GA - $25) - First & Second Row tickets include a $10 WWN merch credit - must be used at show

4pm - WWN Supershow: Mercury Rising 2015 - http://www.wwnlive.com (First Row - $75/Second Row - $50/GA - $25) - First & Second Row tickets include a $10 WWN merch credit - must be used at show

8pm - King of Indies: Night 2 - http://www.kingofindies.net (First Row - $75/Second Row - $50/GA - $25) - First & Second Row tickets include a $10 WWN merch credit - must be used at show

Tickets will go on sale later this week. We will have a WWN Alerts when tickets are on sale.

VIP Packages

Platinum VIP Package - Premium first row seating to all events - $379 - A savings of over 15% - Includes a $10 WWN merch credit for each event (must be used at show) & a limited edition 2015 WWNLive Experience T-Shirt (list size requested in the comments section of your order)

Golden Circle VIP Package - Premium second row seating to all events - $269 - A savings of over 15% - Includes a $10 WWN merch credit for each event (must be used at show) & a limited edition 2015 WWNLive Experience T-Shirt (list size requested in the comments section of your order)

General Admission Package - GA seating to all events - $149 - A savings of over 15%

Venue
    Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
    344 Tully Rd San Jose, California 95111
    http://www.thefairgrounds.org

The Fairgrounds is conveniently located 5 Miles from Downtown San Jose, 8 Miles from Mineta San Jose International Airport and 12 Miles from Levi's Stadium

Public Transportation

Light Rail
    From the Alum Rock Transit Center take the SANTA TERESA train going Southbound Get off at the CURTNER station Get on the 26 bus towards Eastridge from the Curtner station Get off at SANTA CLARA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS From the Santa Teresa station take the ALUM ROCK train Northbound Get off at the CURTNER station Get on the 26 bus towards Eastridge from the Curtner station Get off at SANTA CLARA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS.

VTA Bus
    From the Lockheed Martin Transit Center take the EASTBOUND 26 bus towards Eastridge. Get off at SANTA CLARA COUNTY FAIRGOUNDS From the Eastridge Transit Center take the WESTBOUND 26 bus towards Lockheed Martin. Get off at SANTA CLARA COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS.

Caltrain
    Leaving zone 1 going SOUTHBOUND, stop at zone 4 getting off at the SAN JOSE DIRIDON station. Connect to the 68 bus heading southbound towards Gilroy Transit Center Get off at Monterey and Curtner Walk EAST down Curtner, away from The Plant Shopping Center Continue 0.4 mi. Destination will be on your RIGHT Leaving zone 6 going NORTHBOUND, stop at zone 4 getting off at the SAN JOSE DIRIDON station Connect to the 68 bus heading southbound towards Gilroy Transit Center Get off at Monterey and Curtner Walk EAST down Curtner, away from The Plant Shopping Center Continue 0.4 mi. Destination will be on your RIGHT.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

Got my raw seats today sec 114 row 15 from the views ive seen on some sites these seem like really good seats so im happy with them and were cheaper then the less good seats i had this year

Has the WM travel thread ever been that quiet?

Has the WM travel thread ever been that quiet?

Yep not much buzz at all,

Also the same on the other "known" forums... :/

btw, bought our WrestleCon show tix yesterday... Card looks pretty good IMO and row 2 was just $31

Might do EVOLVE on Thursday then...

btw, bought our WrestleCon show tix yesterday... Card looks pretty good IMO and row 2 was just $31

Might do EVOLVE on Thursday then...

Yeah sounds like a wise move, King of Indies isn't shaping up to be much.

Might book ROH later in the week, definitely doing Evolve Thursday and depending on lifts/transport might go to their 2nd show Friday before ROH.

I like the idea of doing EVOLVE on Saturday as well, if we could get to Redwood City in time...

Booked ROH, couldn't get 4 tickets in 5th row so went with 6th for $30. Means there's no rush to get there early after Evolve for good GA seats, I hope the seats are numbered though.

• Advertisement

Yeah, they are numbered :) received them about 4 weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Is it too late to order a WWE Travel package? Does it include Hall of Fame Access etc? How much money roughly would I need if I was going to go including plane tickets & hotels & possible attending some independent shows on that week? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AJMurray46

Is it too late to order a WWE Travel package? Does it include Hall of Fame Access etc? How much money roughly would I need if I was going to go including plane tickets & hotels & possible attending some independent shows on that week? thanks.

Travel packages are no longer on sale. Unfortunately you'd have to do everything separately now.

Flight €550ish from Dublin

Hotel - all depends how many sharing/how many days use booking.com (a lot of the best deals are gone but could open up due to cancellations)

Raw - Is sold out, Try ebay/stub hub (You'd still get good tickets for about €70)

HOF will be about €50-90 not on sale yet

Axxess I think was around €40 for GA and €90 for VIP and super VIP more again - Not on sale yet

Wrestlemania - Try Ticketmaster.com and see whats left in your price range.

All Indie shoes are $25 for General admission and more for first few rows.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Flight €550ish from Dublin

Hotel - all depends how many sharing/how many days use booking.com (a lot of the best deals are gone but could open up due to cancellations)

Raw - Is sold out, Try ebay/stub hub (You'd still get good tickets for about €70)

HOF will be about €50-90 not on sale yet

Axxess I think was around €40 for GA and €90 for VIP and super VIP more again - Not on sale yet

Wrestlemania - Try Ticketmaster.com and see whats left in your price range.

All Indie shoes are $25 for General admission and more for first few rows.
    cheers thanks for that

So, how many would be interested in getting a super shuttle (7 seats) for ROH? We are 4 now! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

So, how many would be interested in getting a super shuttle (7 seats) for ROH? We are 4 now! :)

I'd be interested. I'm still wondering about Axxess though. Is the shuttle up and back? How much and where would you be looking to leave from?

Sorry guys we have a lifts sorted for that day, my boyfriend knows a guy who lives local. Hope to see ye over there though!

Hall of Fame tickets this Saturday (Maybe Presale before then)

Macho Man expected to be first name announced,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Thekid2010

Hey guys,listen thinking of heading to wrestlemania 31 but on my own is there anyone else in the same boat,also can anyone recommend where to book a decent hotel or the one they are using in the packages also where can I get access and hall of fame tickets

Advertisement