Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

flagpole guy? I think I missed something....
    one of the celebs, can't think of his name but he's stuck on the flag pole that you've to repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

10 blueprints and 5 plutoniums for Stewie..taking ages...
    3 bananaskins for PB&J Brian
    6 drinks and 3 nails for captain hammered...
    14 pizzas and 5 books for Patrick Stewart..

very annoying setting a 20 hr task a few days in a row and getting no drops from it....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

one of the celebs, can't think of his name but he's stuck on the flag pole that you've to repair.

Ron Perlman

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Having to zap these tentacle stewie's off building has already got annoying. He's covered my town, the gun only charges every six hours and characters can't do tasks in these buildings.

Also 5,000 to unlock the flag pole guy, **** that!

So so frustrating. Not only is he stopping you completing tasks related to the comic con stuff he's stopping you do all types of tasks. Six hour recharge of the gun is taking the piss. These tasks take long enough already without this added bollixology!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

10 blueprints and 5 plutoniums for Stewie..taking ages...
    3 bananaskins for PB&J Brian
    6 drinks and 3 nails for captain hammered...
    14 pizzas and 5 books for Patrick Stewart..

very annoying setting a 20 hr task a few days in a row and getting no drops from it....
    I'm letting stewie where he is, I have Patrick stewert and captain hammered and now working on that Ron fela

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Game is down for me at the moment. iOS

faceman wrote: »

Fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

faceman wrote: »

Was down for me too. Back up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Hero Costume for Joe due in game for android!

10505307_10152321608871298_565123884274649135_n.jpg

Some people will be annoyed its not a Blam earning building to make up for the week late start on android.

Hopefully the costume task will be blam earning!

Blam Calendar for android/kindle!

blam-calendar-android-kindle.png

I'm only just over 4,000 blam, how are other android players doing?

Blam Calender iOS

blam-calendar-ios.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

What do you do to have so much?! I have just over 8000 but I'm on iOS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Fcuk me, I only have 2800 :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm at around 4200 or so.

I'm on 10601 blams on the iOS. I just send everyone on 4 hour tasks during the day

So I have 3490 but v according to that calendar should have over 7k... So most of us will miss the 100k it seems already

So I have 3490 but v according to that calendar should have over 7k... So most of us will miss the 100k it seems already

I wouldn't rely on that calendar. Like the last event they will probably double the earnings of characters or add items that will produce blams

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That Stewie tentacle monster thing is getting to be a little annoying already.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Angron wrote: »

Only a little?

Yeah, I'm understating that one all right. At least the gun charges in 4 hours, rather than the 6 that was mentioned here before, but even so; small comfort.

Havent seen tentacle stewie yet. Just got hammered Petter lay night though. Guess he comes soon?...

Edit: He just arrived...4hrs per zap...ffs as others have said...15 times in 96 hrs if i dont want to buy anything..great :P

On flip side..I nearly have P Stewart and have given up on stewie except for the people without blam tasks..they can stick with him.

• Advertisement

Looking at that iOS calendar and I'm not going to come close. I should be about the 24,000 mark. I'm just under 9,000. No chance.

Angron wrote: »

Already?? I posted hes wrecking my brain yesterday ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Tip. If you have a battery wait until the gun has recharged before using it, if you use the battery the recharge timer is reset to 4hours.

From Family guy: The Quest for Stuff Facebook Page
    In response to player feedback, we have made the following changes to help you defeat Latcher Stewie:

- Reduced the max number of Latcher Stewies in your town from 6 to 4
    - Reduced zapper recharge time from 6 hours to 4 hours
    - More batteries! Red-shirt nerds (along with the Yellow-shirt nerds) now drop batteries too
    - Reduced the number of buildings Latcher Stewie can latch onto. For example, he can no longer latch onto the Quahog Bank.

With fewer Latcher Stewies in your town and more Zapper resources, it will be easier to banish this mutant Stewie from your Quahog!

That's nice of them.

Tip. If you have a battery wait until the gun has recharged before using it, if you use the battery the recharge timer is reset to 4hours.

yep...realised that too late earlier!!! Wasted 3 1/2 hrs of waiting!

I think the thing that's annoying me most about the tentacle Stewie is that it constantly seems to latch onto the Q Hotel, which drops an item for Ron "Guy from Hellboy" Perlman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Looking at the calender thing. I'm screwed!
    I'm only on around 2200 at the moment!! Wonder will I ever even see this stewie thing everyone hates!

And don't bother using batteries until you really need to. If you have collect the first prize, wait for the tasks to re-appear for the second prize before using up valuable batteries.

• Advertisement

This was better than Tapped Out at first, but they quickly got greedy with the premium stuff and have done a lot of damage to their reputation. This event seems impossible without spending clams. I log in almost every 4 hours but am over a week behind where I need to be. It isn't doable without clams. Same with the previous event. Tapped Out learnt from their mistakes (the dreaded random wheels) and fixed them. Their last event was perfect and I finished with about a week to spare. Family Guy is now the exact opposite.

Advertisement