Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

corkie wrote: »

Was just about too post this update

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I hope we get another glitch like with King Butt. Otherwise most people wont finish. I'm about 20,000 behind where I need to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I've zapped giant stewie once, now I can't zap again for 24hours is that normal? I remember with king but I could zap again straight away after a minute.

I've zapped giant stewie once, now I can't zap again for 24hours is that normal? I remember with king but I could zap again straight away after a minute.

You need to collect the sprays. You have 24 hours before it resets back to the base level of 100. It works the exact same as King Butt just with pesticides instead of shots.

• Advertisement

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You need to collect the sprays. You have 24 hours before it resets back to the base level of 100. It works the exact same as King Butt just with pesticides instead of shots.

Whats base level about??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Any tried the king butt trick on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Is the update on android? I haven't got one and playstore isn't offering one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Whats base level about??
    When you defeat Giant Stewie you get a reward, and the lowest reward you can get is 100 Blam, but if you chain the wins the rewards increase. Basically, beat Giant Stewie once every 24 hours and you get better rewards each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

What questline needs to be finished before giant Stewie is available?

In about an hour, I'll have freaks and geeks (?) part 6 completed and I can finally get rid of those damn wizards walking around my town :D

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    When you defeat Giant Stewie you get a reward, and the lowest reward you can get is 100 Blam, but if you chain the wins the rewards increase. Basically, beat Giant Stewie once every 24 hours and you get better rewards each time.
    Oh right.. And by defeat you mean him retracting into the building for a minute? I've done that twice today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yup, that's it.
    marcbrophy wrote: »
    What questline needs to be finished before giant Stewie is available?

In about an hour, I'll have freaks and geeks (?) part 6 completed and I can finally get rid of those damn wizards walking around my town

Should be that quest for zapping tentacle Stewie 10 times I think. Finishing that one made it pop up for me at any rate.

When you defeat giant Stewie, does the timer reset to 24 hours or does it continue to count down? 99% sure King Butt kept counting down.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    When you defeat giant Stewie, does the timer reset to 24 hours or does it continue to count down? 99% sure King Butt kept counting down.
    I just defeated him there, and the streak counter reset to 23 hours 59 mins. I can't remember if King Butt did it that way too, but if they did perhaps they've changed it cause people were complaining they didn't have enough time or something.

I just defeated him there, and the streak counter reset to 23 hours 59 mins. I can't remember if King Butt did it that way too, but if they did perhaps they've changed it cause people were complaining they didn't have enough time or something.

I'm fairly sure King Butt just kept going and then reset every 24 hours regardless.

I tried the King Butt glitch but only the time reset so I was wondering if that was why, or if it always reset.

On a roll, spend some clams on rushing petter. To achieve this. It was cheaper than the pesticide mystery boxes. Lost track of the amount spent. And got lucky with what is required for the final go.

10482470_10152336257611298_2011118573960769351_n.jpg?oh=620af9ff701afb0b60bbd2d5a4e80f5a&oe=54621296&__gda__=1417236457_2f9be4bba47762d7fa18b49ad2479b20

Curious, does the counter reset after you've maxed it out, or does it continue at that level for as long as you chain it?

Unfortunately for me it continues, I'm still short one defeat of Giant Stewie for the quest to get the prize. Have to wait till tomorrow night for my timer to reset to defeat him again. No way I'm going to get 27 more pesticides in 24 hours. (Not spending clams either to try).

10534706_10152336469216298_5745761864293394532_n.jpg?oh=efb6a55771686757c18d58dc33686578&oe=54756DA2&__gda__=1415994055_0bd02f002c281c4ec831219e944c4b30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I havent been able to get into the game for a few days now. Keeps crashing. Ive restarted the phone and re installed the game and its still not working. been on to tinyco support. Now we play he waiting game :(

Curious, does the counter reset after you've maxed it out, or does it continue at that level for as long as you chain it?

No! It continues, I edited my post above.
    7ofBrian wrote: »
    I havent been able to get into the game for a few days now. Keeps crashing. Ive restarted the phone and re installed the game and its still not working. been on to tinyco support. Now we play he waiting game :(

I had the problem of the game crashing (on startup) on my phone(android), so i cleared and wipe the data, plus uninstalled and reinstalled to fix it. Still crashes occasionally on visiting friends.

My Nexus 7(2012) is not charging at the moment so can't play on that, waiting on a new micro usb port to be delivered so I can fix it.

I got caught here too you need to tap the comic con building and not stewie himself. Totally annoyed that they could let not tapping stewie not trigger the menu!

7ofBrian wrote: »

From the TinyCo facebook page: -
    Hello Quahogians,

Good news! We've just published an Android build on Google Play that fixes Friday's crash issues without needing to reinstall the game. If you have Android and are still experiencing crashes, visit Google Play and download the latest update. Then attempt to load the game again.

For iOS players: reinstalling is still the recommended way to fix this issue.

We are hard at work to get all players back to their towns, so do not hesitate to reach out to support if you are still experiencing issues. Thanks again to everyone who sent in information to help us resolve this bug!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

yep. re-installed for the 3rd time and it finally worked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭Sparko

Got 50 free clams this evening, there was a notification saying something about helping fix a bug. I didn't actively do anything other than install the new update so I presume everyone got them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Sparko wrote: »
    Got 50 free clams this evening, there was a notification saying something about helping fix a bug. I didn't actively do anything other than install the new update so I presume everyone got them?

Yeah I got the free clams too so I think everyone got them

On iOS?

I got 50 clams too, on iOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Got my 50 clams and 2 minutes it crashed again
    trying a reinstall

I got no clams!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Finally got Stewie and enjoyed the 'worth waiting for comment' in one of the earlier quests, anyone else get the free 50 clams and car last night for the loading error?

patmac wrote: »
    Finally got Stewie and enjoyed the 'worth waiting for comment' in one of the earlier quests, anyone else get the free 50 clams and car last night for the loading error?

I got the car no clams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I got the clams and car this morning.
    Anyone else having problems collecting the ice cream sundae for Chris's superhero outfit,i only have one but I have 4 extra hams

Advertisement