Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

^ Yep, I'm the exact same. Only one so far!

Got the clams earlier today too but no car, on IOS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

My phone is currently downloading an update. It's going incredibly slow though because I'm in the middle of Kerry and I'm on roaming. Anyone know what it's about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

gubbie wrote: »
    My phone is currently downloading an update. It's going incredibly slow though because I'm in the middle of Kerry and I'm on roaming. Anyone know what it's about?

Just checked for you if your on iOS its to help with the major update bugs from Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lads this monster stewie.. Are you ment too defeat him within 24 hours or every 24 hours or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Got my 50 clams earlier, but can't log in at all now on IOS. pain in the ass

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lads this monster stewie.. Are you ment too defeat him within 24 hours or every 24 hours or what?

Every 24 hours to keep the streak thingy running.

Angron wrote: »
    Every 24 hours to keep the streak thingy running.

So when the timer counts too zero you beat him after that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've probably phrased it poorly. You need to beat him once in the period its counting down to keep the streak going, if you can't it'll reset to the base reward.

I've probably phrased it poorly. You need to beat him once in the period its counting down to keep the streak going, if you can't it'll reset to the base reward.

Ok thanks

How's everyone doing blam wise? I've got 25,000 on iOS

• Advertisement

I'm at about the same on Android.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Despite playing daily I've a measly 13,300. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Around 28,000 and just unlocked Felicia Day this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

I only have 16442 on ios. not going to come anywhere near 100000 without spending clams :(

I'm still a telescope and 2 die away from unlocking Felicia, and 4 films away from getting Ron. It's annoying how seldom I've gotten those drops.

I've 27393 in blam. I have Ron and stewy but still need loads for felcia and need 9 cakes for Chris the superhero

only need 4 more cakes for blobulous and unlocked stewie yesterday. After unlocking felicia with the 10,000 blam I now need 3000 blams for Chris and another 5000 to build a larp forest for a quest for felicia who only has a 12 hour and 1 day task when you unlock her. With Stan Lee coming on Friday who wants to bet that you will need 15,000 blams to unlock him. With the way its going, Tinyco really need to add more ways to earn blam.

No more pesticide tasks showing up for me now, guess they are done with Giant Stewie for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

No more pesticide tasks showing up for me now, guess they are done with Giant Stewie for the time being.

Have you just defeat stevie? When you tried, just before he reappeared?

I completed Patrick Stewart's Thespian task that's supposed to drop the red one, nothing dropped. When I tapped him again, the only task that showed something dropping was the day long one to get a battery. At that point, giant Stewie was still on top of the comic-con building, I hadn't fought him.

• Advertisement

I sent the lads out on tasks around 2 hours ago so should see its the same with mine soon

They've showed up for Peter now, so I guess it was my game just temporarily messing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

^ The same thing happened to me earlier, but it was just during the 20 or so seconds after defeating Giant Stewie. Once the timer was reset, the rewards were back beside the tasks. It was odd though, it never happened before!

ShazGV wrote: »
    ^ The same thing happened to me earlier, but it was just during the 20 or so seconds after defeating Giant Stewie. Once the timer was reset, the rewards were back beside the tasks. It was odd though, it never happened before!

It was kind of annoying, I'd been planning on holding off defeating him to collect more pesticides in the hope I'd be able to get a decent chain going.

It was kind of annoying, I'd been planning on holding off defeating him to collect more pesticides in the hope I'd be able to get a decent chain going.

I only realised this today even if you have enough too best him your better off building up pesticides and keeping the run going rather then beating him 4or 5 times in a row

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭sblythe

So, I've slowly but surely became addicted to this game :/

When I tap on find pesticides with latcher stewie it tells me there's no minion stewies in the town but there is 4 of them.

Another glitch?

There's an update in the store

Minion stewys everywhere now!

• Advertisement

Got two ice cream sundaes off the minions in ten minutes when I was only getting them the odd time off peter and quagmire . Got enough to unlock blobulous costume

Advertisement