Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

80,000 blam now. Had I not missed over a week I'd be confidant of the 100,000. Going to be tight now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    80,000 blam now. Had I not missed over a week I'd be confidant of the 100,000. Going to be tight now.

Get rid of all roads except for one and create a funnel with hedges having only one exit. They will all spawn on the road and you are guaranteed to get 15 minions in one go. Also save up at least 45 of each harpoons and try and get a 30x streak on demon stewie as payout is 4050 blam
    ckdpcth.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I'm having a ridiculously hard time collecting harpoons, especially the old timey ones. Still have to get quagmire, stewie and joe's outfit, and only on 70000blam >. < I hope they increase drop rates or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've all the blam done and also George takei a slots of cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Where can you see how many reactors you have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Stripper Bonnie is hot! Can't wait to unlock her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

So this is the last weekend, spent 120 clams to finish iron baby Stewie and get George Takei, reckon I will have about 20000 blam, what to buy?

patmac wrote: »
    So this is the last weekend, spent 120 clams to finish iron baby Stewie and get George Takei, reckon I will have about 20000 blam, what to buy?

I don't have iron stewy yet must get him. Have buckets loads of money and nothing too buy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,637 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Way behind. Only unlocked Ron today and got the 50k building. Old harpoons are scarce. Trying to save so I can get the 30x bonus. Is the event finished tomorrow?

Get rid of all roads except for one and create a funnel with hedges having only one exit. They will all spawn on the road and you are guaranteed to get 15 minions in one go. Also save up at least 45 of each harpoons and try and get a 30x streak on demon stewie as payout is 4050 blam
    ckdpcth.png

That was what I ended up doing. Got 60 a couple of times!

Also got lucky with 3 30x streaks in a row so I finished with loads of time in the end. :pac:

Not going to get Iron Baby, the task showed up far too late for me. should get Rollocop (maybe with my next check in as I have four people out looking for two missing chip things) and the Multiplier (have spare clams if needed) though so only missing Iron Baby and Brian Cranston. I'd call that a success.

• Advertisement

What time tomorow does the event finish at?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

^^^^^^^^^^
    3pm PDT so 11pm in Ireland.

marcbrophy wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    3pm PDT so 11pm in Ireland.

Might just have time too get the metal from beating mutant stewy need 3 more pices

Got Rollocop :D

Still need one more magazine for The Multiplier. I originally miscounted and had the end at 11am so I can save my 5 clams it costs to finish and hope to get that last magazine.

Still need 11 more of the tentacle things for Iron Baby so that's gone for sure. Doesn't seem to be an option to spend clams on it and they aren't included in the mystery boxes.

I only need 3 tentacle things for iron baby but have too wait 6 1/2 hours for the streak too end I've enough bombs built up too get the 3 pieces.. Concentrate on stripper Bonnie then, is it defo 11pm it ends?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,637 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

FFS! I was just about to get the 30x bonus for defeating demon Stewie for the first time today when my phone rang. After the call I go back in and have to do it again but I don't get the action movie set bonus and the challenge is still showing! (Even though I have the 30x streak now!) :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Is there any way to buy blam?

gubbie wrote: »
    Is there any way to buy blam?

Don't think so.. I've 300000 coins and 100 clams and can't see any way too.. Ive gambled all my blam away on mystery boxs since the event ends later also am creating iron baby as I speak

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Thank the Gods that story is over! Was progressing so slowly it's not even funny.

Went on for too long imo...

god's toy wrote: »
    Thank the Gods that story is over! Was progressing so slowly it's not even funny.

Went on for too long imo...

I liked the length. I missed almost a week and a half and still finished with ~121000.

Not enough characters did stuff. That's my only complaint.

Also wasn't a fan of how some quest lines were ended as soon as the event ended. Just remove the blam prize and replace with coins and it would have been great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yeah, I had about 18 rockets and 15 batteries that just disappeared into the ether. Would have been nice if they transferred to coins, along with the harpoons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Im glad its over....All them Stewie Minions everywhere where just wrecking my head....Glad its back to normality for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

going to have to do some serious tidying of my town after removing all roads and creating that minion trap

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm glad you're still able to unlock Stripper Bonnie after the event. She'd shown up so close to the actual end of the event there was no way in hell I was gonna unlock her if she went when the event did.

I missed the final vehicle and therefore didn't get the bonus vehicle either.
    Kinda annoyed at that :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I just about got it, Demon Stewie loved going for the harpoons I had the least of. I think at the end I had about 40 of the Hi-tech ones, 30 of the modern ones, and then 5 of the old-fashioned ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Anyone know when district 9 is due to open up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Opened up in 2009 to widespread acclaim. Great movie.

sorry lol

Anyone know when district 9 is due to open up?
    I guess soon, messages popping up about Stewie and Brian and a time-travelling blimp.

• Advertisement

They usually don't let soon linger for long, I guess it'll be Friday.

I just unlocked the ability to collect stuff for stripper bonnie yesterday.
    I thought it was just a story quest, then bam, collect all these items to unlock stripper bonnie :eek:
    Just my luck that I had sent everyone on 24 hour tasks seconds beforehand :mad:

Advertisement