Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

If anyone is at the point where they have to build the Dog Pound, make sure you get Stewie and Brian to do a Jaunty Jig, get Joe and Quagmire to play Mace Tag, and get Mort to Jetpack to safety beforehand. Once you complete building the pound, you have to collect stuff for Vinny, but you have only 3 days to get it all, in order to get a bonus building. You can save yourself 10 hours if you have everyone doing their actions before you complete the pound.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Anyone finding the game buggy lately on ios8 ? I'm seeing crashes when you visit neighbour's towns.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

faceman wrote: »
    Anyone finding the game buggy lately on ios8 ? I'm seeing crashes when you visit neighbour's towns.

I've been getting random crashes every time I play. I now collect everything, exit out and force close so it saves and then start sending people out again while hoping I get it all done before it crashes. On more than one occasion it has crashed after an item drop then when I collect again I don't get any item.

Have Sexy Stewie building now so I'll have him soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

I'm not allowed to build watch towers as part of Megs jail task. Coming up as locked with no reason given. I'm on level 40 at the minute. Anyone know why I'm not being let build them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

pedatron wrote: »
    I'm not allowed to build watch towers as part of Megs jail task. Coming up as locked with no reason given. I'm on level 40 at the minute. Anyone know why I'm not being let build them?

I think you have to build the blimp and unlock D9 first before that unlocks!
    But check your inventory, I had some towers in their and I've no idea where they came from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Is anyone else getting the glitch where when you tap on someone in ollies town, there's no drops. Everyone else's town is ok but when I click on someone there, the characters just disappear for 2 or 3 seconds and nothing drops. Haven't gotten clams in days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

7ofBrian wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting the glitch where when you tap on someone in ollies town, there's no drops. Everyone else's town is ok but when I click on someone there, the characters just disappear for 2 or 3 seconds and nothing drops. Haven't gotten clams in days.

Same Happens me but I don't have mine linked too a facebook page and the glitch still happens

Just to be sure, you know the clams reset after 24 hours not 20, right? You can visit again after 20 but won't get a clam if it's been less than 24 hours. Also limited to 5 a week so you may have hit that limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

To get the sweets for pink Brian they appear at 8pm our time (noon pacific) and if you have your game set up like before to get as many minion stewies ie one small bit of road where everyone gathers they will appear there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

If anyone is at the point where they have to build the Dog Pound, make sure you get Stewie and Brian to do a Jaunty Jig, get Joe and Quagmire to play Mace Tag, and get Mort to Jetpack to safety beforehand. Once you complete building the pound, you have to collect stuff for Vinny, but you have only 3 days to get it all, in order to get a bonus building. You can save yourself 10 hours if you have everyone doing their actions before you complete the pound.

Thanks for the heads up! Two of the needed items dropped from having them do the above tasks over night.

Remember to finish the build before tapping the characters.

More on what is needed for Vinny in this addicts post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Need only one more hat for sexy Stewie but task takes 4 hours and is extra rare and event ends in 3 and a half hours .

Need only one more hat for sexy Stewie but task takes 4 hours and is extra rare and event ends in 3 and a half hours .

How many clams to finish the outfit?

gnfnrhead wrote: »

I got the outfit. Only had too use 4 clams too speed up 1 task too get the drink item. Must concentrate on Tom tucker now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

40 clams but I spent 4 clams to finish Seamus' task and another 8 to retry but got nothing . just tapped on yacht club and got last hat and was still able to build costume even though deal is over

Out of interest, does everyone have 2, 2 and 2 for the candy?

No I've only 2 bits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I have 1,1,2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'm on 2/2/2 at the moment.

I have 2/2/2 also. I've collected it each day so should have the costume by Sunday evening :D

Halloween will be torture if these crash issues aren't fixed. I've given up trying to visit neighbours at this stage and am afraid to try place any new items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Kool-Aid guy. ANOTHER limited time character to unlock.
    I'll never get Tom Tucker at this rate with all these distractions! :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

What's the story with sailor Stewie? I didn't get him but I'm still getting the option to collect the necessary items?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Anyone else think its stupid that you can have cars in the game but not park them on the road?
    Also it bugs me how off scale they are. One car is as big as the road!

Think im just having a moany day!

Anyone else think its stupid that you can have cars in the game but not park them on the road?
    Also it bugs me how off scale they are. One car is as big as the road!

Think im just having a moany day!

The scale is dreadful for most of the items, not just the cars.

I'm on my maximum level I can't rise up any more. Also trying too unlock Tom tucker is a pain! I'm concentrating on him and not the kool aid man

Anyone any idea how to see the screen where it shows you how many items you've yet to get for the kool aid guy?
    like for pink brian, i can click on a pumpkin outside the griffins house, but i can't see anything for the kool aid guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭Sparko

There's a boom box item that dropped somewhere in your town when the event started, tapping on that brings up the progress screen.

Not like the short timing of all these events. Most people have a life so logging in every hour to pick up kool aid crap is just bull.

Starting to lose interest. Pity really.

Sparko wrote: »
    There's a boom box item that dropped somewhere in your town when the event started, tapping on that brings up the progress screen.

I couldn't find the yoke at all!
    So by randomly tapping behind buildings, I found it.
    The thing is hidden from view :rolleyes: :pac:

• Advertisement

I thought I was going to be much tighter for Kool Aid man but am actually doing pretty good. Unless I lose internet I'll get the cherries and the ice cubes some time tonight, leaving only the pitchers. Think I still need 8 of them in a little over 48 hours.

Been making sure to log in roughly every 8 hours at least. Any more is a bonus.

Advertisement