Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Anybody get Pink Brian today? I now have 4/3 purple. Will be rightly pissed if their isn't another red to finish it off and they charge clams for the final red.

For Kool Aid Man, I'm now down to needing three pitchers and one ice cubes (due in about 2 hours) so if I'm lucky I'll get him tonight. Unlikely though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Anybody get Pink Brian today? I now have 4/3 purple. Will be rightly pissed if their isn't another red to finish it off and they charge clams for the final red.

For Kool Aid Man, I'm now down to needing three pitchers and one ice cubes (due in about 2 hours) so if I'm lucky I'll get him tonight. Unlikely though.

Nope, just like you I got a 4th purple!

This game can really be idiotic sometimes :mad:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

4/3 purple club here too. Got koolaid man last night, and FINALLY unlocked falcon Peter. That was a huge bottleneck for me. Those gloves where a PITA to get.

Back to Tom now. Surprised Kool Aid Man ended up with so much time to spare. Thought he would be much tighter than he was.
    If anyone is at the point where they have to build the Dog Pound, make sure you get Stewie and Brian to do a Jaunty Jig, get Joe and Quagmire to play Mace Tag, and get Mort to Jetpack to safety beforehand. Once you complete building the pound, you have to collect stuff for Vinny, but you have only 3 days to get it all, in order to get a bonus building. You can save yourself 10 hours if you have everyone doing their actions before you complete the pound.

Quoting this to remind me to do it once everyone is free. Build the pound is my next task.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I haven't gotten any candy for the past 2 days. Irritating.

• Advertisement

chrislad wrote: »
    I haven't gotten any candy for the past 2 days. Irritating.

After 8pm but it's only available after you collect rent and goes after 12 hours. You might just be unlucky with your check in times?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Anyone get Pink Brian today?

I still have one more red candy to get. Since I missed one candy earlier on.

Just one more ice cubes away from getting Kool-Aid man. I assume we have until tomorrow 11pm GMT to get him. Should have him first thing in the morning (8 hours) when the pier pays out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I got Pink Brian earlier today
    Am nowhere near getting Kool Aid man. Unless they extend it, i wont get him.

Got Pink Brian today but nothing happened yet. He is out on a task for another two and a bit hours so hopefully something will trigger then to avoid it being a waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Got Pink Brian today but nothing happened yet. He is out on a task for another two and a bit hours so hopefully something will trigger then to avoid it being a waste of time.

I don't think I'll get him at all!

I also only realised today that the candy was droped in random parts of the town, I thought you had too tap the pumpkin too get it

• Advertisement

Check your inventory, there is bug where the outfit doesn't appear

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Got kool aid man, still to get 2 red candy bars for Brian.

I'm struggling with pink Brian big time.. Is there any way too track where candy drops?

Also need 2 more jugs for kool aid man

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Got Kool Aid man but nothing in inventory and no missions showing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Didn't get to get Kool Aid man when the event finished, everything for him disappeared, but when i logged in today he was back, with 24hrs on the countdown timer . :confused:
    Happen to anyone else?

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Didn't get to get Kool Aid man when the event finished, everything for him disappeared, but when i logged in today he was back, with 24hrs on the countdown timer . :confused:
    Happen to anyone else?

It was extended.

I'll give Tiny Co. this, they are not afraid to admit when they do something wrong, like the short time frames. They often extend them if enough players didn't get the character in time.

Halloween update is now available. Doesn't seem to have started yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Halloween event live now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Oh yeah the ghostbuster fire station! All over it right away.

Hold off digging up Diane Simons until you have peter ghost buster costume, you need items dropped from the terror dogs. And you only get 5 days to unlock her.

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    Hold off digging up Diane Simons until you have peter ghost buster costume, you need items dropped from the terror dogs. And you only get 5 days to unlock her.

Too late!! Fecks sake!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Too late!! Fecks sake!!

If you had started it but not completed the job then don't tick the complete button till you need to

faceman wrote: »
    If you had started it but not completed the job then don't tick the complete button till you need to

Oh very good! It isn't complete im about 4 hours into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Thanks for the warning! I started it but won't tick!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

corkie wrote: »

Yup they nicely threw a hint there that made me stop digging the grave.

A timed event within a timed event that you cant start until you unlock another character from the event is a load of bollocks to begin with. Diane shouldnt have been available at all until you get the outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Getting a bit ridiculous in my Quahog; still trying to unlock Mayor West & Tom Tucker, trying to collect everything for the Mayor West cologne task & unlock Ghostbuster Peter all at the same time. Definitely glad I noticed the tip about waiting to start the Diane task!

Ended up using clams to speed up Ghostbuster Peter to give me a fighting chance at Diane, and surprise surprise, another fucking timed event! Really taking the piss now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Ended up using clams to speed up Ghostbuster Peter to give me a fighting chance at Diane, and surprise surprise, another fucking timed event! Really taking the piss now.

Whats the other timed event?

• Advertisement

A timed event within a timed event that you cant start until you unlock another character from the event is a load of bollocks to begin with. Diane shouldnt have been available at all until you get the outfit.

Terror Dogs take
    2 hours
    to defeat!

I have no hope getting Diane, unless TinyCo extend it or maybe give a second chance to dig her up again.

Advertisement