Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Lads ive 130 clams is it worth my while buying pink Brian for 80?
    No, he doesn't do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Lads ive 130 clams is it worth my while buying pink Brian for 80?
    He can get you a stink bomb every 4 hours. That's it really.
    He's not part of a collection of charaters you can get more than 25 clams from for completing. Save your clams.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I splurged and got the Alien. Already have Predator. Alien gives you 15 bombs.

I bought a mystery box just to take a chance... Got the spirit vial la which drops 1000fp every 12 hours. Freddie is coming soon, not sure if I'll waste clams on him yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I bought some clams and bought the 100 clam mystery box. My game stalled, then crashed, and when I opened it again the clams were gone and there's nothing in my inventory >.< I emailed their support 2 days ago and no reply as of yet. Anyone ever had to email support, or know how long it takes for them to reply?

• Advertisement

rawn wrote: »
    I bought some clams and bought the 100 clam mystery box. My game stalled, then crashed, and when I opened it again the clams were gone and there's nothing in my inventory >.< I emailed their support 2 days ago and no reply as of yet. Anyone ever had to email support, or know how long it takes for them to reply?
    I've emailed them a good few times to tell them how pissed off I am with the game crashing. Maybe it's why I got the rare items in the mystery box...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

smash wrote: »
    I've emailed them a good few times to tell them how pissed off I am with the game crashing. Maybe it's why I got the rare items in the mystery box...

How do they know whos who tho? As in how do they identify your game world from mine?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Anyone bored of the Halloween update yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

if it wasnt for all the crashing and having to repeat all the activities every time..i wouldnt mind as much

How do they know whos who tho? As in how do they identify your game world from mine?
    I have an account created. Even if I didn't, every player will have an ID associated with their game.
    faceman wrote: »
    Anyone bored of the Halloween update yet

Kind of fed up with it to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Week 5 content
    New Cauldron prizes with the:
    – Nightmare Portal
    – Animated Bats deco
    – Krueger Cruiser deco
    – Krueger Furnace deco
    – Krueger Tool Shed deco
    – Sexy Witch Connie costume

What triggers Ghostbuster Challenge week 5?

You will need to complete the quest “Nightmare on Spooner St Pt. 1.” to trigger the most recent weekly challenge. This challenge will require you to defeat Freddy in three days to win the final prize, the NYC Skyline. This is the last prize you need to collect to win the Ecto-1.

How do I unlock Freddy Krueger?

To unlock Freddy, you will need to start the quest “Nightmare on Spooner Street Pt. 1″ to open his mausoleum. Once you’ve repaired his mausoleum, you will need to complete the following:

- Brew the Krueger Cruiser from cauldron
    – Brew the Krueger Furnace from the cauldron
    – Brew the Krueger Tool Shed from the cauldron

You will have until the end of the Halloween event to unlock Freddy Krueger. If you unlock him before the event ends, he is yours to keep forever. If you do not have him completely unlocked, he will disappear when the event ends.

Week 5 content
    New Cauldron prizes with the:
    – Nightmare Portal
    – Animated Bats deco
    – Krueger Cruiser deco
    – Krueger Furnace deco
    – Krueger Tool Shed deco
    – Sexy Witch Connie costume

What triggers Ghostbuster Challenge week 5?

You will need to complete the quest “Nightmare on Spooner St Pt. 1.” to trigger the most recent weekly challenge. This challenge will require you to defeat Freddy in three days to win the final prize, the NYC Skyline. This is the last prize you need to collect to win the Ecto-1.

How do I unlock Freddy Krueger?

To unlock Freddy, you will need to start the quest “Nightmare on Spooner Street Pt. 1″ to open his mausoleum. Once you’ve repaired his mausoleum, you will need to complete the following:

- Brew the Krueger Cruiser from cauldron
    – Brew the Krueger Furnace from the cauldron
    – Brew the Krueger Tool Shed from the cauldron

You will have until the end of the Halloween event to unlock Freddy Krueger. If you unlock him before the event ends, he is yours to keep forever. If you do not have him completely unlocked, he will disappear when the event ends.

Have Quagmire and peter crossing streams and that will end in 2 hours too have Freddy defeated!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Was able to brew Connie straight away which was a first. Any idea how much is needed for each of Freddie's cauldron items? Never thought of checking when I was on.

It's like this.

A month ago I was on a challenge to get Stewie and Brian the time travel yoke thst would allow them completes task

A month later they still haven't time travelled and I seem to be pushed toward collecting jars that I have plenty of but with no payback.

Frustrated. All pox.

When it says I have 3 days to defeat Freddie, does that just mean to unlock him?

When it says I have 3 days to defeat Freddie, does that just mean to unlock him?
    Not sure. And to be honest I dropped the ball with the Stay Puft Marshmallow man because it's so boring so it's going to be a toss up between getting Freddy or Mr Weeds because there's no way I'll get enough vials dropping bombs.

I got Freddie... When is the Halloween gimmick over?

smash wrote: »
    Not sure. And to be honest I dropped the ball with the Stay Puft Marshmallow man because it's so boring so it's going to be a toss up between getting Freddy or Mr Weeds because there's no way I'll get enough vials dropping bombs.
    I got Mr Weed last night. Forgot about the portal update, and now have feck all vials. If it's just unlock him, I should be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Freddy Krueger

Caution….this week’s challenge requires you to unlock Freddy in THREE Days. DO NOT Repair Freddy’s Tomb until you’re ready. Overall you’l need 3,000 Spirit Vials, 50 Candy Corn, 15 Marshmallow Goops, 30 Terror Dog Bones & 15 Latcher Talons…DO NOT REPAIR FEDDY UNTIL YOU ARE READY

Freddy is FREEMIUM!!
    You start to unlock him by repairing his Mausoleum. It’ll cost you 250 Spirit Vials and takes 1 minute.

Here’s what’s required to unlock Freddy..

-Brew the Krueger Cruiser- Requires…
    Spirit Vial1000 Spirit Vials
    Marshamallow Goop 15 Marshmallow Goop
    Terror Dog Bones30 Terror Dog Bones

-Brew the Krueger Furnace- Requires…

Spirit Vial1,000 Spirit Vials
    Poltergeist Claws15 Latcher Talons

-Brew the Kruger Tool Shed- Requires…
    Spirit Vial1,000 Spirit Vials
    Candy Corn50 Candy Corn

-Make Peter and Quagmire Cross Streams- 4hrs, Earns 50 Spirit Vials, 10FP

So unlocking completes this weeks challenge. I already had everything needed and was able to get him last night.

Quote taken from addicts

Has anyone completed the Stewie time travel quest? I've had West clear all the roaming dogs but I'm not getting any quest prompts.

Has anyone got the plutonium?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Has anyone completed the Stewie time travel quest? I've had West clear all the roaming dogs but I'm not getting any quest prompts.

Has anyone got the plutonium?

It has not been made available yet! Something to look forward to after this event and the next district. (Badly need land)

There is a Dia De Los Muertos event for this weekend. Highlights are:
    Consuela reduced to 180 clams for this weekend only
    Rupert Mystery Box which costs 500 spirit vials with one of the prizes being costume for Consuela

There is a Dia De Los Muertos event for this weekend. Highlights are:
    Consuela reduced to 180 clams for this weekend only
    Rupert Mystery Box which costs 500 spirit vials with one of the prizes being costume for Consuela

Wasted 1500 viles.. Only got deaths dog

I never got Ecto-1. I got all the other prizes except Zuul's portal. Any idea how I missed it? :(

I never got Ecto-1. I got all the other prizes except Zuul's portal. Any idea how I missed it? :(

You need all prizes to unlock ecto-1, I'm in the same boat didn't have enough time to get the 150 trick or treaters

You need all prizes to unlock ecto-1, I'm in the same boat didn't have enough time to get the 150 trick or treaters

I have all the tasks done but didn't get the car yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Won the Consuela costume on my first box!

...but I don't have Consuela. Is she worth the 180 clams?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

ShazGV wrote: »
    Is she worth the 180 clams?

:D

Here we are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Game keeps crashing on me today. I am about to miss the freddy mission. Couldn't get enough corn. Got a pile of fluff from the stay puff man, but, I was a bit too keen as soon the number of rockets needed became too large and I missed a kill.
    I have unlocked slutty meg but there is no task for her to fight the terror dogs.

Advertisement