Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Wasted 1500 viles.. Only got deaths dog

Got all the rare ones. Got her costume in the first try, but didn't have her so I bought her for the sake of it.

No hope of me getting Mr weeds unless I log in every hour to collect vials. Only got 9000

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I think I have everything bar the slimer decoration, which I don't particularly care about. Still missing I think four items from the cauldron. If I get it, great. If not, don't care. I got the important stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I think I have everything bar the slimer decoration, which I don't particularly care about. Still missing I think four items from the cauldron. If I get it, great. If not, don't care. I got the important stuff.

Do you have ecto1? I done the mission but don't have tge car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

......and now they've launched another 1,000 vial mystery box! Just after I spent them all on the Alien Queen deco.

......and now they've launched another 1,000 vial mystery box! Just after I spent them all on the Alien Queen deco.
    Just a few decos... By all means use your vials before they vanish but there's nothing to get excited about. I'm half considering just putting everything in inventory that doesn't generate money. I've no space left in the town.

• Advertisement

I see that you can trade in your excess jars for vials now.
    All is forgiven.
    I might be able to get Slimer now. :D

I see that you can trade in your excess jars for vials now.
    All is forgiven.
    I might be able to get Slimer now. :D
    I traded in close to 200 vials this morning. Looking like I'll get Mr Weed :)

Just went on a trading binge, and got enough vials to get Slimer!

Now I don't know what to do with myself.
    Pity you can't send vials to other people for clams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

It finishes on Friday as Quagmire might say 'Oh, Thank God'!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

patmac wrote: »
    It finishes on Friday as Quagmire might say 'Oh, Thank God'!

What time does it end friday. My tasks are still showing for freddie even though I missed his 3 day deadline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

2 more "banshee bones" and I have mr weed...after that im going back to sleep! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Do you have ecto1? I done the mission but don't have tge car

Yep. Check to make sure you didn't miss a week. Once you did all five, it should have automatically popped up. If you got all five, check your inventory. You have to place it from there but it prompts you to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I've done all5 but no sign of the car. See attached picture

I've done all5 but no sign of the car. See attached picture
    That's doesn't say which ones you've completed. I missed out on Zuulu's portal so I don't get the car and my screen looks like yours.

looks like mosyt people (including myself) missed zools portal. I hav everything else now though Mr weed included

Game won't open at all for me today. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I have a little over 16,000 points toward getting Mr Weed. I've spent rockets etc on getting more. Do yizzer think I'm in with a chance of getting him before it expires??

faceman wrote: »
    I have a little over 16,000 points toward getting Mr Weed. I've spent rockets etc on getting more. Do yizzer think I'm in with a chance of getting him before it expires??

you have a full day. should be pretty easy. If you do a max hit on Stay puft thats worth mroe than 1000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Anyone get caught hacking?!

http://familyguyaddicts.com/2014/11/06/tinyco-terms-of-use/

I've got Mr Weed. I actually made a spreadsheet so I could see how many jars I could get rid of and how many I needed for anything else I wanted. Never done that before!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

new update on app store, app icon has changed (looks like american Dad content is coming soon)
    Find Carl to watch videos and earn clams!
    – Sort through your inventory easier with new tabs
    “Store Everything” option in Deco mode so you can easily re-decorate your entire town! Get ready to nuke!
    From ios store
    wpid-10802060_1592635234297977_4554590121871757781_n.jpg?w=474

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Does anyone else wish they just had one button to press to get everything that all the characters are finished instead of tapping every single one?

new update on app store, app icon has changed (looks like american Dad content is coming soon)
    Find Carl to watch videos and earn clams!
    – Sort through your inventory easier with new tabs
    “Store Everything” option in Deco mode so you can easily re-decorate your entire town! Get ready to nuke!
    From ios store
    wpid-10802060_1592635234297977_4554590121871757781_n.jpg?w=474
    Ah Christ, does that mean we're going straight into another event, and not getting the plutonium!!?

Won't let me buy "Sexy witch costume" says not enough.
    but I have
    12/12
    20/20
    10/10
    10/10

and some to spare

never mind short on spirit vials

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Won't let me buy "Sexy witch costume"

dirty fecker! ;)

pedatron wrote: »
    dirty fecker! ;)

I don't feel durrty without my costume.

Halloween event over. I was in the middle of selling stuff to get the spirit vials for connie's costume. :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Anyone finding the whole watch videos for clams buggy? I've watched a few videos today and then the game hangs before I can collect clams

I had the same issue. I tried again a few hours later, and it worked for me.

Anyone else still have a load of Vials that wont go away even though there's no event any more?

• Advertisement

smash wrote: »
    Anyone else still have a load of Vials that wont go away even though there's no event any more?

Yep

Advertisement