Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Some movement on the plutonium story line at last, just logged in & had a 6hr task for Mayor West. Haven't played since yesterday (or possibly day before) so not sure when it started!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

It started late last night is all. After Mayor West, you have a 16hr task with Stewie.
    Does anyone know what happens if you create all the items in Pawtucket Brewery?
    I'm sick of bottle caps and bubbles clogging up the task list and am wondering if it's worth just plowing through and finishing them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

It started late last night is all. After Mayor West, you have a 16hr task with Stewie.
    I'm sick of bottle caps and bubbles clogging up the task list and am wondering if it's worth just plowing through and finishing them all?

I unlocked all the items and nothing happens. It's kind of pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

im done also. It just stays there. Pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

im done also. It just stays there. Pointless

They're getting packed away then, and the tasks for those materials ignored!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

ShazGV wrote: »
    Some movement on the plutonium story line at last, just logged in & had a 6hr task for Mayor West. Haven't played since yesterday (or possibly day before) so not sure when it started!

I'm pretty sure they forgot they started that storyline.

"Plutonium? When did we...... Balls......"

Well played Family Guy, well played.
    Re-start a storyline, and then jam it to a halt by asking me to clear a block which is not available yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Well played Family Guy, well played.
    Re-start a storyline, and then jam it to a halt by asking me to clear a block which is not available yet!
    you have to select the district and the message comes up to unlock it

e20cdbb0bcb79c9303530114d89f4e850ac9e1c91d4c431d00421f59244fb017_3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭corkie

Star Trek event is live!

star-trek-splash-screen.png?w=500&h=281

Requires an app store update!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

balls i was one hat away from spanish peter. they didn't even tell us he was limited for how long.

balls i was one hat away from spanish peter. they didn't even tell us he was limited for how long.

That was known to be a limited time item, sorry you missed out. TinyCo even reduced the amount of candy needed for it.

corkie wrote: »
    That was known to be a limited time item, sorry you missed out. TinyCo even reduced the amount of candy needed for it.

Knew it was limited but not for how long. Sorry should have worded it better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

uninstalled this game today as I found I was loading it up just to get it done asap and I suppose that meant I no longer enjoyed it. :(

Oh well, maybe they will make it better at some point and I'll load it back up down the line... maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

god's toy wrote: »
    uninstalled this game today as I found I was loading it up just to get it done asap and I suppose that meant I no longer enjoyed it. :(

Oh well, maybe they will make it better at some point and I'll load it back up down the line... maybe.

I was in the same boat as you awhile back but don't miss it at all!

All this Star Trek stuff is going right over my head.

I can't seem to unlock Riker. Have everything except the gem things that drop from the furry things (told you the Star Trek stuff was going over my head :pac:) that don't seem to be spawning any more. Anyone else having this issue? As far as I can tell, I can't do anything else until I get Riker.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I can't seem to unlock Riker. Have everything except the gem things that drop from the furry things (told you the Star Trek stuff was going over my head :pac:) that don't seem to be spawning any more. Anyone else having this issue? As far as I can tell, I can't do anything else until I get Riker.

If your playing on android make sure you have updated the app to version 1.7.3?

More about the Tribble Trouble on Family Guy Addicts.

IF your on the latest version, let TinyCo known through the in game support!

Is anyone else finding it difficult to go up in Starfleet levels? I'm at level 4, and just under half. Level 6 is needed for the next warp drive upgrade.
    I've been playing it fairly regular, and never would have had this issue with previous events.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Is anyone else finding it difficult to go up in Starfleet levels? I'm at level 4, and just under half. Level 6 is needed for the next warp drive upgrade.
    I've been playing it fairly regular, and never would have had this issue with previous events.

Gave it up, was like you playing pretty regularly (off work with back) and wasn't getting anywhere fast. Read online at family guy addicts and else where that they were favoring people who actually spend money to play. Fair enough seeing as they're are a business but considering it cost €10ish to buy a premium character to maybe drop something you need; I said fcuk it. Was getting frustrated and not enjoying it which kind of defeats the purpose.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'm getting kinda sick of it at this stage. The game is nearly 1 year old soon, so I'll stick it out to see if they do anything to celebrate it. After that, I think it might be time to say goodbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

The bugs in this game are unreal, I haven't been able to build the robotics lab due to a bug since the beginning of it. Can't do much else until then. Sent a notification to them about it but there hasn't been a update yet. I saw on facebook people have had a load of different problems with it. I've given up playing all the time and only really look at it once a day now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Haven't played this event since the first day. Screen broke on my phone, and that bluestacks thing runs terribly on my laptop. I don't really find I'm missing it all that much though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

I just reinstalled TSTO to take a look as stopped playing a year ago. Wow its so smooth and user friendly compared to TQFS..and doesnt crash even though i have a lot of land and buildings (and about 10€ worth of doughnuts). I could probably sell my gamne actually :P

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

Does anyone else still have the brewery stuff showing up in their characters lists of tasks?

yup, pretty sure the brewery is infinite no?

xavier8228 wrote: »
    Does anyone else still have the brewery stuff showing up in their characters lists of tasks?
    yup, pretty sure the brewery is infinite no?

Items have a limit on the number of each you can craft (4, 2 and some only once). Once you reach the limit on all items, items will no-longer appear in the characters tasks.

You can check the limits here and here

Edit: If you click the "i" icon on the item it will also tell you the limits in the game. I'm just after crafting a whole lot of items I didn't want!

Birthday cake, and 10 clams!

I was expecting a bit more tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Birthday cake, and 10 clams!

I was expecting a bit more tbh.

54616134.jpg

• Advertisement

The only reason I still log in is because I've previously paid for Clams. Otherwise I'd have given up a while back. Only have one Star Trek character and don't care enough to try for the others.

Game started great but then once Tiny Co realised people will actually buy clams, that's all they focused on. Getting people to buy clams.

Advertisement