Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zanussi oven element

Options
  • 07-04-2014 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know the model number of the zanussi ovens built in Charlesland Park. I need to get an element because it is not heating up.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lakeroad

www.spareparts.ie ,they are based in North Fredrick's street. I'm in Charlesland and I bought a new fan and element for my zanussi double oven there last year.
    Your model number should be on the inside of the door frame.
    Really helpful guys

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I have found these guys to be pretty good in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Take out the old element, they're surprisingly easily removed, and bring it into the little shop opposite McDonalds in Bray. Last time I did it, the owner had the correct replacement off the shelf for me before I had even reached the counter. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

mrmright wrote: »
    Hi

I need to get an element because it is not heating up.

There are numerous reasons why the oven element is not heating up, have you eliminated the stat, switch and checked over the wiring in the oven?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

If you have'nt done so already, have the element tested before purchasing a new one. They are easy to test with a meter.
    In addition to the list by wikihow it could also be the timer or the fan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement