Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Dismantlers in Cavan (classics)

Options
  • 07-04-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭

There used 'sticky' thread about 'Classic Car Suppliers' on this forum?
    (Anyway I'll post details here - a mod can move it if required).

I spotted a car dismantlers yard yesterday (Sunday) near Ballyjamesduff, Co. Cavan who seems to have some classics in his yard e.g. early 80's Mercedes 280 x 2, Renault 5, etc etc.

May be of help to somebody here...

Martin Cahill
    Auto Recyclers
    Ballyjamesduff
    Co. Cavan
    (located on the Virginia to Ballyjamesduff road).

Also spotted two classic Jaguar's on display in a small showroom at 'Yores Garage' (Service Station), Maghera, Co. Cavan (along the same road from Virginia to BJD).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Silvera wrote: »
    (Anyway I'll post details here - a mod can move it if required).

I spotted a car dismantlers yard yesterday (Sunday) near Ballyjamesduff, Co. Cavan who seems to have some classics in his yard e.g. early 80's Mercedes 280 x 2, Renault 5, etc etc.

May be of help to somebody here...

Martin Cahill
    Auto Recyclers
    Ballyjamesduff
    Co. Cavan
    (located on the Virginia to Ballyjamesduff road).

Also spotted two classic Jaguar's on display in a small showroom at 'Yores Garage' (Service Station), Maghera, Co. Cavan (along the same road from Virginia to BJD).

This place (Cahill's) also has a mk 1 ford fiesta from the scrappage scheme in the 90s and some older cars also.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,324 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Silvera wrote: »

There were far too many stickies, so all those useful links were moved to the charter. The scrapyard link is there too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

unkel wrote: »
    There were far too many stickies, so all those useful links were moved to the charter. The scrapyard link is there too :)

Thanks...to my shame I didnt know the charter existed until you pointed it out?!:D

Advertisement