Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game of Thrones Exhibition Belfast 2014

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

trudy2222 wrote: »
    Hey, I have 4 tickets available to the expo in Belfast for whoever wants them. 4 tickets for the Sunday(15th) afternoon obviously for free!

Hi, could I take two please? :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Hi Trudy, if you haven't already got other takers I would be interested in 2 also. My nephew is quite the fan and Belfast isn't too far from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭trudy2222

The tickets can't be separated its just one print out that admits 4 as far as I can tell. I'll check it again and let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Sparkle

I'd take the four if you still have them Trudy?

Sorry everyone just waiting for a reply from the Waterfront about the tickets and why there's just one print out ticket or whether its a problem on my end! I'll post on here as soon as they get back to me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Sorry everyone just waiting for a reply from the Waterfront about the tickets and why there's just one print out ticket or whether its a problem on my end! I'll post on here as soon as they get back to me !

I got 4 tickets. On the screen to print out your tickets there is an option to move onto the next ticket up at the top.

I nearly missed it myself and almost logged out after printing one ticket.

Oh wow so there is I'm so unobservant! Thanks for the help!

Ok I just logged on to print off the tickets and there's actually 8 tickets there.

-4 tickets for the 12.pm admission
    -4 tickets for the 2.pm admission.

I have them all printed off so can you pm with the times that you want please! @DoctorDre @Tenger and anyone else who wants them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Hi wondering if any one had two spare tickets for any time/date. My bf is obsessed with the show and we missed out last year. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 cciarar

Hello, I'm also looking for two tickets for the Game of Thrones exhibit in Belfast. It doesn't matter what day/time - I'm flexible! Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Bessarion

I have them all printed off so can you pm with the times that you want please! @DoctorDre @Tenger and anyone else who wants them!

Trudy2222.........thanks very much for the kind offer.....but I was chatting to me mate and we are both working that weekend and looks like we will not be able to swop.

So better to give them to a definite attendee rather than us two possibles.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

Anyone have 2 spare tickets? Would really loved to see this but sadly not lucky enough to get the tickets.

Thanks and regards

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cciarar

Ok I just logged on to print off the tickets and there's actually 8 tickets there.

Hello! I was wondering did you get takers for all the tickets or have you still got some left! Me and my friend would love to go but weren't lucky enough to get any! If youve got two spare that would be great! I dont mind what day/time!
    Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Hey folks
    Im looking for two tickets for anytime on the Wednesday , would be very grateful if someone could help me out

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,945 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

If you don't have tickets, just go anyway, you WILL get in, and pretty quick too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Teta

Hi any spare tickets going for Wednesday June 11th, pass them my way please. I'm aware that we may get in anyway if we just queue up without at ticket but it's for my fiancé's birthday & really don't want to miss out on getting in.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭Joaquin223

Anyone have 3 spare tickets? Any day/time will do.

As regards walking in without a ticket, I presume Wed/Thursday would be the best days to try that?

Have two tickets for June 15th at 2 pm if anyone wants them. Got them from a user here but forgot we had agreed to dog sit that weekend so can't go. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Hi I sent you a message.

I am also looking for two tickets, would love to go!

Tickets are gone now. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Daz24

Hey guys, if anyone has 2 spare tickets for either the Wednesday or the Thursday it would be greatly appreciated. I am heading up with the mrs to cue but would definitely like to know we could get in. I live in Offaly and work in Dublin so would be willing to travel to get them. I got the email for the exhibit at 11:48am and they were already sold out so I was sickened but really want to go. So if anyone could help me out that would be great cheers and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 finmccoy

Hi does anyone have 2 tickets for Game of thrones Friday Saturday or Sunday? Please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Hi all if anyone has any spares for Saturday or Sunday I would love to go. Looking for 2 or more if anyone can help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

collie0708 wrote: »
    Hi all if anyone has any spares for Saturday or Sunday I would love to go. Looking for 2 or more if anyone can help.

Ps if any of you are football fans I'm a man united season ticket holder and would be happy to return the favour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 10354127

I have 2 tickets for Wednesday 11th at 11am if anyone would like them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I'm also looking for tickets for this. If anyone has anything spare for the weekend I'd really appreciate it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

If anyone has tickets for Friday or Sunday I would take them. I would buy off you and all if needs be. I'll be up in Belfast on the weekend anyway and if I can go to this it would be great

10354127 wrote: »
    I have 2 tickets for Wednesday 11th at 11am if anyone would like them.

Have you still got these tickets ? id love them

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cmkeightley

If anyone happens to have two spare tickets for Saturday/Sunday could you let me know? I'm willing to paypal a few quid also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cmkeightley

Hey Trudy,

Do you still happen to have any spares?

Thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 esiole58

Hi Trudy,

I would need 4 tickets for Sunday (any time slot would be great) would you have some spare ones?

Thanks and have a great day.

Heloise

Hey folks
    Someone was kind enough to send me mail with there ticket confirmation and the ticket booking number, but where do i go to and how do i print off the tickets ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Has any one been up yet, is there a queue for people without tickets heading up Saturday with no tickets.

I wa sthere yesterday morning for the 11 oclock,
    There was a que of about 40 people to walk in with out tickets,

I really enjoyed it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

I really enjoyed it

What did they have? Last year was quite small, 2 rooms and a queue to sit on the Iron Throne, little or no merchandise.

I really enjoyed it

Cool that puts my mind at ease opening time is 11 is it? seems hard to find that online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone any update on what was there today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭DeadlyTwig

Can anyone confirm what time the exhibition starts at in the morning? Very hard to come across information online!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

I really enjoyed it

How long did it take u to get in with 40 people on queue? We're planning to go on Saturday hopefully we can go inside

• Advertisement

I was up at this yesterday. We had no tickets so went to the stand-by queue. There were 15-20 people ahead of us, and we got in after 10-15 minutes of waiting.

I don't know what last year's was like, but I was impressed with this exhibition. There are countless props from the show as well as the Iron Throne and an 'Ascend The Wall' Oculus Rift experience. All in all, we spent about 45 minutes walking around inside.

For any fans of the show I would highly recommend this.

Also, Oberyn Martell's robe, I want it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Thanks for the information regarding waiting times.
    Did they have anything in the way of merchandise up there or was it an exhibition only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

If anyone has any tickets for tomorrow they don't need, I'd make good use of them!

Otherwise, going to head up there for about half 8 or 9 to queue

45 minutes, sounds about the same as last year (besides the queue for the Iron Throne).

Until they make it a big enough exhibition to spend a couple of hours walking round and have lots of merchandise I wouldnt make the trip again.

Thanks for the information regarding waiting times.
    Did they have anything in the way of merchandise up there or was it an exhibition only?

There was a merchandise stand out in the foyer, I didn't browse for too long though. There were t-shirts, mugs, bobbleheads, bookmarks and some other stuff I can't remember.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

45 minutes, sounds about the same as last year (besides the queue for the Iron Throne).

Until they make it a big enough exhibition to spend a couple of hours walking round and have lots of merchandise I wouldnt make the trip again.

Thats a bit ask for what is essentially a travelling prop collection.

I am surprised that they don't have lots of merchandise. In New York last year hey had a 2 ft x 3ft table with merchandise on display. Literally 3-4 figures, 2-3 keyrings, 3-4 bobblehead figures, replica throne (3" high)

• Advertisement

Fairly bad here today been queued about 1.5hrs now and they said we are about 2hrs from getting in, was about 80 in the queue at the start I'd say they have let in 20 from it so far.

Tenger wrote: »
    Thats a bit ask for what is essentially a travelling prop collection.

I am surprised that they don't have lots of merchandise. In New York last year hey had a 2 ft x 3ft table with merchandise on display. Literally 3-4 figures, 2-3 keyrings, 3-4 bobblehead figures, replica throne (3" high)

Well it is, but plenty of other travelling exhibitions seem to manage it.

It's madness re the merchandise, losing a huge revenue stream.

Advertisement