Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bio diesel in ireland

Options
  • 07-04-2014 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all

been looking at buying myself a defender TD5, now the biggest sting of all seems to be the fuel consumption, i was just wondering if there was any supplier of bio diesel left in ireland or has that whole thing died a death!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

iamthest1g wrote: »
    Hi all

been looking at buying myself a defender TD5, now the biggest sting of all seems to be the fuel consumption, i was just wondering if there was any supplier of bio diesel left in ireland or has that whole thing died a death!?

"Convert to bio-diesel, SAVE THE WORLD!!"

Lads run off and convert trucks, busses, cars, vans, jeeps etc to Irish made commercial Bo-diesel. Other lads start wholesale manufacturing...

some small time passes..........

"Jasus lads, we're losing a lot of Revenue here FFS............"

Tax gets slapped on Bio-diesel bringing it up to an un-worthwhile price...........

Lads abandon bio-diesel faster than Leo hopped off the Titanic...

"Good job, we're doing our bit for the environment".

Bits in red are the govt. Bits in black are the un-amused people who actually did somthing positive for the environment....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Not 100% sure on this but I think td5 would have issues burning it due to electronic injection.

Advertisement