Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy an apartment in Dublin. Help please

Options
  • 07-04-2014 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hey guys.

I am currently renting in Dublin and I have come to the stage that I need to buy an apartment as I am going to be living ere for the long run. I currently live on Botanic Road Glasnevin. So I would like somewhere around that area. But willing to moved else where if you have a good case ha. I have a budget of €120,000. so I think I might need to move out of glasnevin. I work on Dame Street and my gf works near Botanic Gardens so i will need to keep in that area its great for buses. Preferability we would like to buy an apartment

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

skulltown wrote: »
    Hey guys.

I am currently renting in Dublin and I have come to the stage that I need to buy an apartment as I am going to be living ere for the long run. I currently live on Botanic Road Glasnevin. So I would like somewhere around that area. But willing to moved else where if you have a good case ha. I have a budget of €120,000. so I think I might need to move out of glasnevin. I work on Dame Street and my gf works near Botanic Gardens so i will need to keep in that area its great for buses. Preferability we would like to buy an apartment

For your budget the closest places would be on the Finglas rd, around the Premier apartments I'd say. Smithfield could be a good central compromise though.
    Could you stretch to this?
    http://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/apt-79-river-gardens-glasnevin-dublin-9/2781670

Lovely older complex, and will really appreciate in value.

There's a few nice ones (2 bed as well) in Tolka Vale and Premier around your budget.

http://www.myhome.ie/residential/dublin/apartment-for-sale-in-dublin-9

Advertisement