Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LANDLINE NOT WORKING

Options
  • 07-04-2014 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭

landline phone down as few days and called Eircom and logged fault on automated service but they have not got back to us, not good at all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

kincaid wrote: »
    landline phone down as few days and called Eircom and logged fault on automated service but they have not got back to us, not good at all
    Hi kincaid
    logged faults should be resolved within four working days. You would only be contacted when tech calls to see if line is back in service. If you PM me your line number we can advise you on status.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭kincaid

fixed now but that twice now phone has been down inside a short period and can never speak to a real person either 

Hi Kincaid,

Glad to hear it has been sorted. If you do need any further assistance you can always get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭kincaid

Tony that aint much good to us when we are left  without a phone for days

Hi there,

Unfortunately call waiting times can differ depending on how many customers are in queue so I completely understand your frustration especially when it is an urgent matter and I will be sure to pass on the feedback.

Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement